AT LAST A FIX FOR THE HIGH SPEED EXPLORER WOBBLE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlingKing

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
It appears that it is not only in South Africa that we have the problem of the front end wobble at high speed on the Triumph 1200 Explorer!
I was alerted to this when I saw an e mail from the Wilbers factory regarding the fix on the Triumph.

Needless to say  I went ahead and ordered a bunch of kits which are now in stock. But being the doubting South Africans that we are, I wanted to see the real time positive results of this supposed cure before I shouted loud and hard about it.

It turned out that Alex from Holeshot has a demo that displayed this exact problem. So I supplied him a kit and bingo, it works. He and a bunch of customers have now had his demo Explorer at max speed on the highway and it doesn’t move anymore! The wobble she be gone.

The other advantages they have reported is that the bike does not dive as much under braking and of course handles way better on the dirt!
I have subsequently done four others and all have come back with the same positive feedback.

So if you want your baby fixed, give me a shout. It entails changing the front springs, shim stack, oil and air gap. I can supply the kit for R1580.00 or do the whole job for you for R 2200.00.

If you are not in Gauteng your local Triumph dealer will be able to do the job for you, just tell them to contact me to get the parts!

I can be contacted on 082 450 8878 or [email protected]