Survivor list Verneukpan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinksding

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L
1.  Hinksding

Hope all of you guys had a safe trip back home. A HUGE thank to the ones named below:

Aldu - Driving the backup bakkie/ambulance and "cleaning" up along the route

Jondu- Thanks for all the supplies you brought from CV, and your bakkie you sponsored as breakdown and ambulance. Julle Koekenapers is yster!!

Mof -    Sponsoring you trailer for the weekend....it became very very handy.

Subie - Helping me to prep and load all the stuff since Thursday

Klaas @ Brakkie -  Our kosmaker who supplied a great venue and outstanding food

Donford BMW  -    Thanks for sending Phillip on the new WC. Our incidents overshadowed the drags on the pan, but don't forget that this bike is the new one to beat.  (I've sent KTM also an invite for the weekend, but the 1190 sadly didn't make an appearance :-\ )

Occy and Abu - Helping to load all the stuff and cleaning around camp after everyone left.

Bokwa, Hanika and Lisha - Without you guys this weekend would have been impossible!!!  

JC, Mapsource, Hope, Rynet and all the rest who helped during the various incidents.

Oom Giel and Tannie Marietjie @ Verneukpan -  Thanks for the help Saturday evening.

My wife Elzaan - Thanks for all the arrangements you helped me with, as well as staying at home the weekend, looking after our 2 sick toddys while dad was flocking around on his bike.

Forgive me if I forgot someones name.

Strongs to all ones in hospital, hope you are healing fast and recover well.  Mambat, I am deeply sorry that I missed your tremendous show on the pan.

Please post pics guys. My camera was on holiday

If anyone wants to arrange a Verneukpan trip next year, you are more than welcome.  Its easy to arrange a gathering at one venue for the whole weekend, but the ballgame change a bit if you've got 2 locations and both is out of cellphone reception, rather orginize a whole weekend on the pan, and let everyone bring his own dop and chop.  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: