New Morgan-Belle Adv Rally proposal - Vote yay or nay (new pics for future site)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you support such a rally?

• Yes I like the sounds of that

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • No too many rallies already

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

TornadoF5

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
Since my daughter Morgan-Belle fell ill last year and the amazing support received from so many, from so far, I have had it on my heart to start a new rally dedicted to raising funds for those children with life threatening / terminal illnesses.
I thought to call it the Morgan-Belle Adventure Rally, a rally dedicated to adventure bikers witha love for nature and to be held on a farm of a friend a few km's outside Kei Mouth.

Today I was on the farm and had a good chat with my good friend Rob and mentioned to him the idea of us using the farm for a rally. I think the guys in the EL are will contest to the fact the riding here is great from and adventure bikers point of view with breathtaking scenery and roads.
Further to this we will establish a once a month venue for serving breakfasts and enjoying a day out on the farm with places to braai and just cool off. The farm has beautiful hilly terrain with a sea view and 8km of the Kei river flowing though it and we will look to bulldoze a level section preferably near the river where tents can be pitched with ablutions and a sheltered area for serving food, entertainment etc.

Of course these are early days as I'm just getting a feeel for the idea. Possibly we can use it as a National bash or EC Bash too?
Let me know what your thoughts are whether a good idea or bad and what suggestions you may want to see added and last if you would actually support it?

Few pics taken today

Roads through the farm.

Great riding

Beautiful sunsets and a view of the Kei river flowing through

Bulldozing a road today
[flash=580,485]https://www.youtube.com/v/cRqM9g-XVPE[/flash]