TOPPIES EN LAAATIE RY SAAM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi Dogs

The toppies gather on Saturday morning    can you believe that all the fellows in this photo  where turned down for loans nearly forgot Dick the wire puller who has been absent on our last four rides has once again graced us with his presence [he suffers from OLD BROWN memory loss }

IMG_0273.jpg

The toppies have allowed a laaaaatie to join on their weekly rides  So let me introduce you all to Loftie story goes that he was born in a Pigeon loft

IMG_0276.jpg

This is the Swartkops bridge that carried all the traffic from Port Elizabeth to the North before the freeway was built

IMG_0278.jpg

Swartkop village right on the water front

IMG_0279.jpg

Just memory's of all the great times 

IMG_0282.jpg

Loftie the laatie

IMG_0284.jpg

I spoke to a connection of mine SELLY he informs me that this HARVARD PROPELLER causes the great amount of wind we have in Port Elizabeth

IMG_0287.jpg

Beautiful just beautiful

IMG_0288.jpg

The very old Sundays river bridge {Mackay Bridge}

IMG_0294.jpg

PA EN SEUN JUST GREAT

IMG_0295.jpg

Quick adjustment

IMG_0297.jpg

In front of the greatest pie shop    we all had bacon and egg

IMG_0302.jpg

Existing a Hugh game farm between the Nanaga interchange and Addo    We where warned about the LI  ONS by the gate keeper

IMG_0304.jpg

Slagboom police training collage u can also rent cell with  self catering

IMG_0305.jpg

Met this young lady who had run away from a chap called NOUPOORT

IMG_0310.jpg

SPENT AN HOUR AT THE NATIONAL OFF ROAD BEING HELD NEAR KIRKWOOD

IMG_0313.jpg

The Toppies who ride together have seen it all but what we where faced with on Saturday has really upset us greatly beautiful young ladies walking around in the open with alcohol in HER hand

IMG_0316.jpg

After being faced with great disrespect for the older generation we left the off road

ORCHIE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PASS THE NEXT TIME FOR YOUR DRIVER IT WILL ONLY BE THE 9th TIME

GREAT RIDE GREAT FRIENDS