Slobodan's ride the world fund raising dinner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYKTM.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
A friend of mine whom I recently met at the shop has been travelling the world extensively on his motorcycle and upon arriving in South Africa is running desperately short of funds to continue.
RAD Adventure would like to host a dinner where Slobodan will present a talk about his travels and experiences to us which we will sell tickets to in order to help him raise funds to continue his journey.
His travels have previously seen him crossing the American, Asian and European continents as well as dropping down the African continent to land in Wild dog land, RSA!
Doing what we would all love to do, Slobodan is making his dream a reality, traveling the world and making things happen even when times are tough and money is scarce. It's this type of perseverance that I really admire and we'd love to try and help him where we can.
His website is  https://www.slobodanvukojevic.com/  and you can see what he's been up to over the last couple of years.

So here's the plan:
Date - Thursday 11th July
Place - Cesco's Kelvin, Southway rd. Kelvin (Behind Burchmore's Car Auctions)
Time - 18h30

Tickets will cost R300 and include a tasty finger dinner and a presentation from Slobodan which will most certainly make you want to quit your job and pack your motorcycle for a loooong trip!

All profits will go towards Slobodans trip as a big well done and good luck from the Wilddogs. Let's show how awesome we are!

Please RSVP with me on [email protected] with attendance numbers and tell your friends!

Kind regards
Andy