Koekenaap to Verneukpan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alducor

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
This will be a family effort at a RR. We are a newbie 'biking family', but the first from Koekenaap. We took our first big group ride to verneekpan this past weekend. I was not on a bike, but drove the back-up bakkie for the trip, as I am stil recovering from an accident. My dad (Jondu) and younger brother (WKC) was on the bikes (GSA and KLR 650). The eldest brother Joncor is in durban and still trying to buy a bike.

We don't have a big story to tell with the RR, but would just like to post some evidence and highlight some moments.

What a wonderful experience it was!!! We loved meeting some dogs behind the avatars and got a lekker shock for some. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, and we felt right at home.

A big shout to Hinksding for doing the effort to organise the ride, we're a fan for sure.
And a even bigger shout out to all those dogs licking wounds: Sparky, Safaritruck, Arfar, Mambat etc. heal well, and soon!

IMG_5706_zps4dd5e773.jpg