Ngiyanibingelela from Virginia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloochdog

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Rider in the great commonwealth of Virginia..
Firstly, I wish to extend an invitation to any ZA riders traveling to the east coast of the U.S. .. Please consider riding the mountains of Virginia and all states touching. it is beautiful country full or friendly people..Plenty of great canoeing and kyaking that is 99.9% croc and hippo free. Fishing is pretty good too.
I have a cabin in the mountians of Virginia on the banks of the Shenendoah river and will host fellow riders.. room and board with a boat thrown in for good measure. i can probably dig up a motor bike  in a pinch too.
Secondly, I am on my way back to your Beautiful country in late june For Safari and hopefully some good riding.. I would like to find some riders willing to have a fellow rider from across the pond tagalong for a couple days or help me secure a GS to ride about.. I could go for some good no nonsense info about bike renta or touring companies that have a locals stamp of approval..
byadanke. Loftus