The Palooka Trials Rider's Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
After reading this post I thought, lets start a thread for general discussion for us wannabees, with some help along the way from the manne who can

Pom17 said:
I would also like to know what it feels like to ride something like this. How do we mere mortals compare to the pros?

Will it ever be possible for a weekend rider to use this bike to get up ledges etc? The pro's make it look so easy, that's why I would like to know how it compares to your regular enduro bike

Ask me a gain a year from now. I'v always enjoyed slow technical and dare say I'm fairly skilled at it. Trials riding has always been something I've wanted to do, but life kept on interrupting, and only now did I get a bike. A Sherco 290.

Been on one "ride" and man did it hurt. Did some nice little climbs and stuff. Yes I think one can pick up some skill, no matter why you do it. I'll never be Tony Bou, but I want to learn and enjoy it. Don't know if I'll compete though.

I'm am very fortunate to have Tony Orey, former SA Champ, as my "coach". What a nice guy, and boy can he ride.