2 KLR's Went out to play!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Having just an hour or two this afternoon my Wife and I took our toys out for a little ride.
Lisa is still a little nervous on the bike and needed somewhere safe to practice. After a little cruise we found a lovely spot around the new Cosmo City development its about 10 mins from our house. We had a ball. Lots of tar roads completely blocked off to all traffic (cant keep a DS out though) for Lisa to practice her road skills and lots of dirt/mud/jumps/rutts/dongas/kurbs to keep me amused. I got a nice feel for the weight of the KLR and its balance points. Did loads of standing drills and some wheelie jumps. There was a security guard close by guarding some building supply's and equipment but he just smiled and waved as we drove around.

I spent some time last night removing the side fairings and stripping the decals off them, I then mounted the silver one from my green KLR onto the Blue one and the black ones from the Blue Klr onto my green one. The results are F#ing Amazing it looks 100% better this way, What was Kawa thinking. Its like the factory made a mistake with assembly and decided it was too expensive to change them back and so left them like that. Take a look at the stock colours and see the difference.

Arrival

Cos1.jpg

Green Meenie
Cos2.jpg

Vlaktes
Cos3.jpg

Green with Black Cheeks ;)
Cos4.jpg

Blue with Silver Cheeks
Cos7.jpg

Both
Cos6.jpg