Every generation getting softer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zonkelnut

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
I am always amazed to see these pics https://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29723 and keep going back to re-look at them.

So, KTM, GS, V-Storm, TA, AT, Capo, KLR, it does not matter. You know, we keep on asking, will this bike do it, will this cc's be enough, which is the best. But then I visit this link and realize,
"It is the human spirit that dictates the best bike."

Also, see the camaraderie between these adventure dudes. Just one amazing spirit between them, and at the end of the day it?s not what bike did the best, but what other adventure awaits them.

Stunning!!

I do stand in their shadow. Maybe one day I will look back at what adventures I have done, and not that I tried to prove something.

My goal with this thread is to show bike owners that they should never ask if they or their bikes can do it, but to know, that if they run into trouble along the way, people from this forum and ADV oaks in general will always be there to help them and make sure everyone makes it ok. So, just get on your horse, whatever it is, and do it. (Are you crying yet? :cry: OK, I'll stop.)