Wishes from the Uil....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uiltjie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Guys and gals.....

I specially put this under General BRB as my wishes for all of you concerns more than just the Festive ones.

After a long harvest, my bike screamed at me for a ride on Saturday, and I took the opportunity to do last minute gift shopping with the bike....I buy small gifts.... ;D

Upon my return, I passed a scene where a pedestrain was killed on the R300.  As I rode passed, thoughts went through my mind as if I was the road user hitting the guy....there would have been 2 of us lying under a blanket...... Had I left the shopping centre 5 minutes earlier, it could have been me......

Barely 20 minutes later, at Kromco, Grabouw, I was second on the scene of a head-on collision between 2 cars.  Injured (drunk) people from a Tazz were lying everywhere, 2 young children covered in blood stood crying in the middle of the road.....a sober couple in their Mercedes were still in their car in the bushes, all airbags out.  As the driver of the Tazz could not get up (maybe too drunk) another cage drove over him......and fled the scene!  This guy was all mangled up, dying a few minutes later.  All this without any traffic police around.  Some dooses still drove past (through) the whole scene without even slowing down.  My biggest job at the scene was getting the injured out of the road, as to keep them from being hit by STUPID people whose main objective it is to get to his/her holiday destination in the quickest time! 

Fellow WDs, please take care out there......I do not want to see a new orbituary thread after the holidays....

May the love and happiness of friends and family be with you all during this festive season.  May all your dreams for 2008 come true and most of all, take care our yourselves and loved ones.  The people that make your lives joyful, are your biggest asset!

Take care!

The Uil Family!