Lost Keys to my Katoom <sheepish>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And not only sheepish but pretty darn angry. I was at a place called GW recently, and lost the keys to my bike. Only set. It includes the topbox key, panniers key and most importantly, main ignition key.

The bike has been standing there since Monday, and as of yesterday it was still there.

Here comes the rub: On Sunday I thought, hey let me go get a 2nd key cut. The locksmith was closed. Monday I lose it. Unreal Murphy - go *#&$& yourself.

Anyhow. I searched the premises where I walked and talked and sat, to no avail. I may have a ray of sunshine coming out today, which I will fill you in on later, but let this be a lesson for those who havent tested their 2nd spare key (mine might be mixed up with someone else) - go do it.

Someone last night, found that his 2nd key doesnt fit his bike, though he got it with the bike. So he is happy at my misfortune only because it actually benefits him now. Imagine if he lost his original....

Anyhow. By 11am either my Katoom will be going again, or it will be stolen or I will have to tow it back.

Wish me luck.

And what do I have to do if the key is incorrect? Anyone had to do this before? Remember, my bike is a grey market import, from Panama originally.

Cool.