• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A bling R1200GS A GASGAS Trials Bike and an R60/6 Restoration project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
OK, let’s start this post, we may split it depending on how it goes, yes info is sparse, ask questions and I will sort it I hope.
Fundamentally, this is about Beemer Man’s bikes, as most of the crew know he was a long standing forum member, an accomplished mechanic and an OCD polisher…. He also had sleep issues so he never slept just polished more…
Unfortunately, Craig passed away last year and I have agreed to assist his wife in selling some of his bikes…. It is not an auction, we will establish a best price and I will concur with her… Craig had strong views on fair play on the forum and this will be the same the buyers have no fear on the status of these bikes..  
The R1200GS was his Bling Machine it has stood under dust covers untouched for just under a year and it would still disgrace many a 1200 freshly cleaned.. it is a 2006 with 41,000kms and immaculately maintained, it is in a “british racing green” colour has a custom seat, two brothers exhaust, stand lifting point etc

His “foot up” trials bike, I think a GasGas about 250 not sure, I am trying to find more details on his forum posts.. it has a few marks on the plastics but overall very nice condition and a perfect intro bike to trials…  

The restoration project, in progress but lots of work already done