free accommodations for dogs in canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novabiker

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R100GS / Kalahari
Hello, I have traveled in South Africa a couple times and was treated well by the bikers I met there.  Just want to show my gratitude and respect by offering free accommodations to dogs who might come by.  I live on the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia on Canada's east coast, very nice rural and coastal area with wonderful roads for motorcycling.

Don't come between October and February for two reasons: one, you will freeze your ass off and two, I won't be here but will be in Africa.  I arrive in Cape Town with my son in mid-October/13 looking for a couple suitable bikes and getting paperwork sorted out.  Then we will do a day trip to the cape before heading up east coast and into Lesotho, then Zim, Moz, Malawi, Tanz Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burindi, Zambia, Nam, and back to RSA to sell our bikes and ride home after 4.5 months.
Have done previous rides to South America from Canada and also in SE Asia.  Dabbled in Africa, South Africa/Lesotho and Ethiopia.

Cheers,
Larry