Improvements to 2010 GSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steen

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I collected my 2010 R1200GSA from Motorradtech this morning. Justin wasn't there so couldn't get the details but, holy crap, am I happy about the money I spent!!!!  ;D I already had a BMC airfilter installed and I had asked Justin to decat the exhaust, add an Akrapovic slip-on I bought on this forum, and install a Bazzaz Fuel Controller that I purchased from him. Look at this dyno printout!  :eek: Surely this can' t be right ;D ??? But I can tell you it FEELS right :ricky: Pulls like a train on roids!! The pinking, which was a big issue with me, seems to be competely gone (have only riden 50km since fetching her). Anyway, the numbers below show HUGE improvements!! I am pressuming that the first dyno run was done with all above work done prior to the tuning of the Bazzaz Fuel Controller, and the second dyn run showing the final results. Do these numbers seem right? As I said, it sure feels like it.....and smooth as hell, but seriously!! I can't remember what the standard HP and Torque values are but they sure as hell are quite short of what I seem to have now  :ricky: Don't care too much about the extra horses but am extremely happy about the extra Torque :) For anyone considering adding a Fuel Controler device, I can highly recommend getting Justin to install the Bazzaz unit  :thumleft:

Attachments

• 20130831_163136.jpg
    20130831_163136.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 544