Your ride reports in printed glossy book !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
I've been meaning to do this for a while
I want to preserve my ride reports and others for posterity.

I heard about software called webstripper where you can download an entire page or following pages on a website. Take for example our ride reports - the text sits on the WD site and the photo's for example on Photobucket. - if any of these go - there goes all your hardwork
anyhow - I could not get webstripper to work - sure - probably needs something simple to be done but I gave up for the time being

Then about 3 days ago we are in QPhoto and see this software - It costs all of 20 bucks or something ridiculously cheap
There is obviously better software around I'm sure - like "publisher" etc - but for 20 bucks I thought I'd give it a try - and it's easy to use

Once you've built your book, you save it on a disc and take it back to QPhoto. 10 days later you fetch your glossy printed coffee table book - cover and all and all.

So now myself and wyfie are making a book. it's got ride reports in it, my bikes, mods, tool lists etc......
Lekker fun

I'll post a screenshot in a few minutes

Attachments

• Book.JPG
    Book.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 640