Triumph Bonneville - T100 Custom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blauth

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
So, after a couple of builds, with older bikes, I decided I was hooked on the parrellel twin cylinder engines but didn't like the old and tired part of the older bikes. These parrellel twins are smooth and torquey so a few months back I bought myself a 2011 Triumph Bonneville T100.

Initially, I had lost out on a scrambler but having ridden the scrambler and the Bonneville back to back, I had much preferred the Bonneville. Inevitably buyers remorse kicked in and I was second guessing my initial decision thinking I should have bought a scrambler.
So when a 2013 scram became available for 75k, I went to test ride it....riding my Bonnie there. All of my initial impressions about the two came back to me and I officially prefer the Bonneville. Lessons learned....your first impression is usually the correct one.

Now my T100 Bonneville is a 'Limited Edition'  #578 of 600 Sixty models. Does this affect me modifying mine? I thought about it and then I though to myself, other than a different coat of paint, what makes it limited? So in short, the answer to my own question is...No, I don't give a continental about it being a limited edition.

A few teaser pics to follow;