Great service from RAD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alsdad

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
So on Saturday, whilst marshalling, Ange.........er........Lady Katoom starts waving her arms around at me while we are riding. I think she's obviously got a headset in and this is a new "Gangnam Style" that I haven't seen yet! Turns out she's trying to tell me my Headlight has decided to join the Petrol Pump Attendants and go on strike! It ain't working!!

Long story short, not the fuse, and being HiD's, I reckon save time, pop in at RAD.

Wow! Theresa calls the Head Macky, Aubrey, he takes my bike into the back, they offer me a lift or suggest I have a cuppa and wait a few minutes to see if it's something small. I walk up and peruse all the new 2014 bikes, as well as all the new KTM stock (plenty of it) and a short while later they phone up to the showroom and say my bike is ready. They found a loose wire after removing the front fairing and sorted it out chop chop.

The best is yet to come. I ask how much and Theresa says "No Charge!" (And this was to fix aftermarket lights!)

People are quick to moan, but a big thumbs up to RAD for this morning!!!

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: