Goose on the Loose! .... RR finally finished - pg4!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Last sleepie arrived!

Finally get to go away on my own albeit under not so good circumstances. Wifey's still in the UK with a critically ill mum, so being on my own, I've been priviliged to have the opportunity to fly to JHB tomorrow morning where my friend Adventurer will collect me from the airport, take me to collect the new GSA and I'll be spending a day/night with him blinging the scoot.

Friday I plan to leave and will spend the night with a very old friend of mine who owns a smallholding bordering the Lion Park...... if I haven't been eaten by Saturday morning - it will be off to visit some old friends before heading off towards Harties for a quick stop and then through to Rustenburg & Phokeng. I haven't seen my sister for a while now and looking forward to spending some time over there with the family.

On the 17th or 18th (maybe later) I leave Rustenburg for................... Napier in the Overberg and with no specific route yet planned.......... will basically take myself off a bit of a tour back home over a few days.
NO IDEA where, how long or which direction ...............   :thumbsup:

Hope to update this thread as a bit of a RR....... and hope to run into or perhaps meet some fellow members on the way  :cool:

let the fun begin!!