The 3 Cape trip(warning Harley content)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitedelight

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Ok so I thought long and hard whether to write this RR or not. But here is just a heading and brief description . This is my own motivation to actually write a proper report of our trip.
The occasion for this trip was to participate in our club's annual rally in Graaff Reinet. The idea was to do a sort of round trip which would see us visiting all three of the capes, WC,EC and NC.

Most of the guys leaving Cape Town were leaving on Thursday 19th September. My plan was to leave early on the Wednesday and do a slightly longer trip ,and also to spend some time alone with the missus.

The idea was to leave early on the Wednesday morning,but having a pillion meant that the time schedule would be compromised. We eventually left at 10-00am with the hopes of leaving a dark and gloomy Cape Town behind us. Luckily we did not encounter any rain , but it was pretty fresh out and the pass was wet as we headed towards Worcester .

Our view from atop of Du Toitskloof Pass

Thinking we should have maybe put on some warmer clothes.

Sorry need to take meat off the braai so will try and continue a little later.