Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: What kind of photo would you pay for?  (Read 438 times)

Offline SwampDonkey

• Bike: Honda XR650R
What kind of photo would you pay for?
« on: October 04, 2013, 10:31:15 am »
Besides the subscription to playboy!! :deal:

No seriously, As a freelance photographer I have to shoot all kinds of pics for clients. From weddings to commisioned works. I have been wondering, what would you spend you hard earned cash on? What I mean is, what would the theme of the photo have to be for you want to buy it and hang it on a wall in your home.

The reason I ask is because I am thinking of running an auction( if thats even allowed on the WD forum) of some of my work to raise money so I can start a new business venture.
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

XR650R

Offline Sharingroads

• Bike: DKW (all models)
    • Sharing Roads
Re: What kind of photo would you pay for?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 10:34:25 am »
Besides the subscription to playboy!! :deal:

No seriously, As a freelance photographer I have to shoot all kinds of pics for clients. From weddings to commisioned works. I have been wondering, what would you spend you hard earned cash on? What I mean is, what would the theme of the photo have to be for you want to buy it and hang it on a wall in your home.

The reason I ask is because I am thinking of running an auction( if thats even allowed on the WD forum) of some of my work to raise money so I can start a new business venture.

I pay for black and white photos of my cars numberplate. Pay between 200 and R1000 per pic, depending on clarity. :pot:

PM me, I have a nice idea or you with photography, and you can make money, I just cant take photos.

Offline SwampDonkey

• Bike: Honda XR650R
Re: What kind of photo would you pay for?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 10:39:35 am »
 :spitcoffee: :spitcoffee:

Yeah that is true for most of us!! PM sent
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

XR650R