Tombstone and HPN fairings.. Who wants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Edit :

Fairings are done. they need NOT BE PAINTED. Flawless white gel coat finish. No fibre hair pattern visible on inside of fairing. They are really awesome and look fantastic. I don't have the time,  so I had them done by a company. I had to pay upfront for both moulds and obviously pay per product produced. I'm NOT making money on these babies. I need to sell about 15 of each to break even. Seriously.. 

So I will contact the guys that posted and see if you want. They do not have mounting brackets supplied so I dropped the price even more. Its very simple I will post a pic tomrw of the one I have with brackets so you can copy. Some guys don't want the "vents"  cut out on tombstone fairings,  so I left them as is. You can leave it like so or cut it out.

They are really good quality. I think I will supply cpt dogs first so they can post here to state their findings.

Prices are < ex shipping >

hpn fairing R 750
Tombstone R660.

Right gents.. Who wants. They will be finished in high gloss white gel coat. No paint needed.

Making ten of each. Final price to follow. I can ship to Spain if you wish. You just cover the shipping. Or I can drop at OR TAMBO every week. No charge

Pls make a list of names and add to it.

They will be flawless.

Attachments

• IMG_2013102349865.jpg
    IMG_2013102349865.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2013102337388.jpg
    IMG_2013102337388.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 255