A thanks for great service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cave Girl

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I don't think we thank people enough but are quick to wine when something goes wrong so this a HUGE thanks to Rensha (sorry if it's spelt wrong) from Motoair.
Had a little run in with a taxi last week - fortunately more of a side stand issue than anything serious - He jumped a red light and swerved to avoid me but just clipped my front wheel - causing the bike to fall over - I stayed on my feet and jumped clear of the bike  ;D the bike is built to take the fall - me not so much anymore.
Long story short the cord from my jacket pulled free but the air bag did not deploy - phoned Motoair who promptly replaced the jacket even though it did what it's supposed to do ie it will not "blow up" unless you are "violently" ejected from the bike - so basically if you have a side stand incident it will separate you from your bike - got something to do with the angle the cord pulls on the attachment.
Rensha did go into a long explanation but I have CRAFT syndrome.

SO she came all the way from Pretoria and collected the jacket to take to the agent to be assessed – then phoned me on Monday to find out about delivering it – I said she could drop it off with LeonDude in Centurion to save her some time – to which she adamantly responded “but then you will be without the jacket for a week – I will deliver tomorrow” NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL SERVICE!!!
Must admit I felt a little “exposed” without it – amazing how quickly you start to rely on your ATGATT!
THANKS RENSHA!!  :thumleft:
If you need to contact her to buy your jacket or get your old one sorted …. her number is Oh 7 two 2631967