Bikers leaving gates open in the Tankwa Karoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I take tours through this region and we have received this email below from a property owner in the Tankwa Karoo who is quite rightly highly annoyed by bikers who don't close gates on his property! Like the so called famous "stealth campers" (how would like to wake up in the morning finding someone camping on your lawn?) I still find it hard to believe that some of us don't close farmers gates.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Phone: 023 2301595
Hi Mandy
I am Andrew Moffat, we own the Tankwa farm "Isle of Sky" Please help me find out who, or which biking group that drive through my farm, continuously leaving the gates open. There are numerous signs!! My game and stock gets out. I have now contacted the roads department to have the road closed. I wish bikers would respect other peoples property. This is on going for years. Please pass on to all bikers. They are not welcome.
Thank you.