Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: E-Tolls go live - 3 December 2013  (Read 53268 times)

Offline Laban

• Bike: Zero (all models)
  • "Ride my own Ride"
Re: E-Tolls go live - 3 December 2013
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2013, 04:33:08 pm »
The problem is how do we get this message to the masses. That's where efforts should be focused. If we stand together, no one can stop us.

time for all the people to swallow their pride and ask all the unions,youth groups,opposition party's,religious leaders to make a mass stand against the violation and corruption.

now were's tutu when we need him...? :(
..."sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey, they don't need to, it's not for them"...Joubert Botha

...tie my own bootlaces…

Offline badballie

• Macum Amicum Est
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • www.bikersagainstdrugs.co.za
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2013, 04:33:21 pm »
what amazes me, is the unwillingness of the ANC to negotiate around the funding model for the GFIP - they would have been so much better off in the public eye, if they considered a fuel levy - this is also so close to the next elections, that I'm 100% sure that there are high up politicians involved in corruption with the collection companies

1)  - they have unilaterally decided on this and will show us who is boss
2)  - they are liable to Kapisch regardless off whether it goes ahead or not
3)  - their kickbacks are dependent on it going ahead
4)  - their pensions is tied up in the scheme.

They will not scrap this without a fight
Cash, Gas or Ass............ no-one rides for free :-)

I did it because I can, I can because I want to and I want to because you said that I couldn't !!!!!!!

Offline volroom

• Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • I'm loving it
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2013, 04:34:26 pm »
what amazes me, is the unwillingness of the ANC to negotiate around the funding model for the GFIP - they would have been so much better off in the public eye, if they considered a fuel levy - this is also so close to the next elections, that I'm 100% sure that there are high up politicians involved in corruption with the collection companies

I also thought about that... I could not understand why they would enact etolling system soon before elections..does not make sense. unless, like you say, there are some vested interests from certain individuals. Imagine this to be true, and it was exposed.  
2003 R1150GS

Online KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • You said it, man. Nobody fucks with Jesus Quintana
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2013, 04:36:31 pm »
The problem is how do we get this message to the masses. That's where efforts should be focused. If we stand together, no one can stop us.

time for all the people to swallow their pride and ask all the unions,youth groups,opposition party's,religious leaders to make a mass stand against the violation and corruption.

Lets call it the United Democratic Front...... A first time for everything.

Offline wiledog_X

« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2013, 04:38:23 pm »
notice the huge disparity between e-tag and non e-tag. It's clear that they are so desperate to have you on the system because the administration involved in billing each
separate non e-tag user is enormous. If non-compliance is higher than something like 40% this flawed system falls flat.
"all your base are belong to us!!!"

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2013, 04:49:28 pm »
I just discovered today (on the new Tshwane e-billing website) that I got a fine on 17Sep13 on N1 NORTH, BROMHOF, RANDBURG with my bike......

Fuckal in the post....

Let's see if they can deliver MILLIONS of accounts for e-tolling with our postal service...  ::)

Offline DRAZIL

• Alpha et Omega
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2013, 04:57:48 pm »

1)  - they have unilaterally decided on this and will show us who is boss
2)  - they are liable to Kapisch regardless off whether it goes ahead or not
3)  - their kickbacks are dependent on it going ahead
4)  - their pensions is tied up in the scheme.

They will not scrap this without a fight

they already have their pension funds and secondary retirement houses next to Mugabe's in Switzerland.
“You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.”
Charles Manson

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2013, 05:26:11 pm »
am i right in saying , that , with this latest release of the tolling prices , that our illustrious SANRAL and government , has lied to not only us , but also the constitutional court

i am sure the new figures are different to the ones that were posted last time , and therefore inaccurate "facts " were submitted to the public and courts previously

this is LYING , which as far as i know is a crime  ...... FRAUD

so  i am sure our public protector will be submitting an urgent request to our courts to halt any further sanral fraud

buttttt  i  might be wrong 

just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline SmartyPants

• Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • Smart by name but not always by nature
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2013, 05:26:52 pm »
Is there any E-tags for the taxis ? How are they going to know when are you a taxi and when private ? If there are, I AM A TAXI, want to apply !!!

I MEAN, TO GET E TAG IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO !!!!  :pot:

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2013, 05:51:54 pm »
Guys, please go vote here: The purpose is to show the doubters, that many won't get tags and will still use our roads

http://www.timeslive.co.za/#poll

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2013, 05:53:12 pm »
Is there any E-tags for the taxis ? How are they going to know when are you a taxi and when private ? If there are, I AM A TAXI, want to apply !!!

taxi's and other vehicles that will travel toll-free (user pays principle WTF!!) will have to get an e-tag and register the tag as toll-free

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2013, 05:54:03 pm »
am i right in saying , that , with this latest release of the tolling prices , that our illustrious SANRAL and government , has lied to not only us , but also the constitutional court

i am sure the new figures are different to the ones that were posted last time , and therefore inaccurate "facts " were submitted to the public and courts previously

so  i am sure our public protector will be submitting an urgent request to our courts to halt any further sanral fraud

who gives a shit about little white lies in court when your president is a criminal?

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2013, 05:57:43 pm »

i am sure the new figures are different to the ones that were posted last time , and therefore <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">inaccurate[/url] "facts " were submitted to the public and courts previously

so  i am sure our public protector will be submitting an urgent request to our courts to halt any further sanral <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">fraud[/url]

who gives a shit about little white lies in court when your president is a criminal?

i hear you ....... but , if what i said is correct , and if our judiciary has any shred of credibility left , then there is surely going to be a huge court case now ........... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline dookie

• The last Avatar Meatbender.
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
  • PlastiDip is Cool.
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2013, 06:13:04 pm »

Mefinks I just found my solution.

I gonna clone a taxi's plates, steal one of Punisher's blow up dolls for pillion purposes, and thus have a KTM Taxi.

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2013, 06:36:21 pm »

Mefinks I just found my solution.

I gonna clone a taxi's plates, steal one of Punisher's blow up dolls for pillion purposes, and thus have a KTM Taxi.

my dolls have taste .........  they wont bee seen .... inflated on a KTM ,  you gonna have to get a beemer first  :)

Online KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2013, 07:11:02 pm »
The arrogant power hungry imbeciles.....

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/DA-e-toll-billboards-destructive-ANC-20131121

What did they think.....  Jeez, the arrogance....

Next year's election is going to be a shock for the leeches.

Offline BlueBull2007

• Caribbean
  • Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2013, 08:35:49 pm »

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/DA-e-toll-billboards-destructive-ANC-20131121

What do you think the masses have to say about this KR? I m not in-country but am very curious about it.

I wonder what will happen to the state worka's pensions when they become due and are not there....thats quite a headache for the DA if they should win dont you think? Or am I getting ahead of myself.
Rally nut. What could possibly go wrong?
Living the Rally Dream - Ride Report
Current bike: KTM 350 EXC   Previous bikes:  2010 WR450F, 2006 KTM450EXC,KTM 450RR, BMW800GS, KTM450EXC, BMW650 GS, BMW650 Dakar, and Honda XR250

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2013, 08:46:02 pm »
AFAIK the state pension fund put in around R16B and I would imagine that is not such a significant part of their total - The govt will have to stand in for that money, if e-tolls collapse - they can recover that money through a fuel levy

We can't keep throwing good money after bad forever and ever, just because this was a kak idea - we need to cancel the contract with those scheming Austrians and fund our shit the right way - it will mean that a couple of thousand jobs that were running this inefficient farce will be lost, but they were never supposed to be created in any case

If govt stops stealing and wasting tax payers money for only one year, we can pay the GFIP off in one shot

Online KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2013, 09:57:58 pm »

What do you think the masses have to say about this KR? I m not in-country but am very curious about it.

I wonder what will happen to the state worka's pensions when they become due and are not there....thats quite a headache for the DA if they should win dont you think? Or am I getting ahead of myself.

On the online forums a lot of black okes who traditionally supported the anc are fedup and ready to vote for someone else.  But, as i mentioned before, they are not prepared to vote for the DA which is viewed as a white man's party. EFF may get some votes from these quarters, but i seriously think the time is right for a fresh new moderate party without any baggage. Moderate ex-anc supporters dont have a feasible alternative at the moment, which is a pity.

Offline n0b0dy

• aka Tokolosh
  • HYBRID SYSTEM / OFF THE GRID!
    • Saving our world .... as we know it, little by little
« Reply #119 on: November 22, 2013, 02:28:57 am »
hahahahah what a croc of shit... even IF this does roll out in The north... There is NO way it will ever swing in EC.
Registered Energy Services Company.