Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: E-Tolls go live - 3 December 2013  (Read 62553 times)

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
  • What me worry?
Re: E-Tolls go live - 3 December 2013
« Reply #260 on: November 26, 2013, 08:08:11 am »
well, in a discussion on etolls I even get free psychoanalysis ....there's a win I reckon   :peepwall:

then we dissect my lack of spine and sommer discuss my exit strategy ......

and sommer that I have a desire to see ZA fail........

if one believes that ZA is going to fail cos of this, well then I have news for you.....

but u know what hey....bible says we must follow the laws of the land, this is the law of the land and it is not contrary to god's law so pay unto Caesar what is due..... so come on ouens , get out of the laager the big bad ANC  govt is not out to get you ....leave the laager ....no e tags needed for ox wagons ....
Born to lose, live to win!!

Offline Tommy Transalp

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
  • The Older I get... the Faster I WAS!
« Reply #261 on: November 26, 2013, 08:19:22 am »
well, in a discussion on etolls I even get free psychoanalysis ....there's a win I reckon   :peepwall:

if one believes that ZA is going to fail cos of this, well then I have news for you.....

but u know what hey....bible says we must follow the laws of the land, this is the law of the land and it is not contrary to god's law so pay unto Caesar what is due..... so come on ouens , get out of the laager the big bad ANC  govt is not out to get you ....leave the laager ....no e tags needed for ox wagons ....
Are e-toll now law??? It's NOT law to register! So send me an invoice, and I'll consider paying for a road that was there before the present drakonian government! That way more people get a job to do the admin :deal:
I live in my own world...
But it's ok... they know me there!
Honda XLV 650 Transalp
Honda CRF230
Royal Enfield 500 Classic

Offline J-dog

« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2013, 08:20:51 am »
funny thread  :lol8:

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Grey hound
  • What me worry?
« Reply #263 on: November 26, 2013, 08:21:24 am »
well, in a discussion on etolls I even get free psychoanalysis ....there's a win I reckon   :peepwall:

but u know what hey....bible says we must follow the laws of the land, this is the law of the land and it is not contrary to god's law so pay unto Caesar what is due..... so come on ouens , get out of the laager the big bad ANC  govt is not out to get you ....leave the laager ....no e tags needed for ox wagons ....
Are e-toll now law??? It's NOT law to register! So send me an invoice, and I'll consider paying for a road that was there before the present drakonian government! That way more people get a job to do the admin :deal:

well of course, if some of you fine Christian folk want to give Caesar more than his due, then please carry on doing so.......I aint gonna object....the more that pay the premium the more others get subsidized....

of course it would be interesting to see the Christian view on etolls an all, Lourens, RobC et al?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:22:18 am by IceCreamMan »

Online punisher

• DILLIGAF
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2013, 08:22:16 am »
Cop out
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline Bundu

• Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2013, 08:26:41 am »
PATHETIC :sip:

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Grey hound
  • What me worry?
« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2013, 08:31:15 am »
u okes sommer chirping from behind the oxwagon eh

Sanie, her laai die gewere ...ons gaan die swart gevaar op vok
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:31:45 am by IceCreamMan »

Offline Bundu

• Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2013, 08:39:54 am »
if you were better informed,  you would realise that many blacks are opposed to e-tolls

Offline badballie

• Macum Amicum Est
  • Race Dog
  • www.bikersagainstdrugs.co.za
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2013, 08:40:48 am »
You really are enjoying taking the piss out of everyone  ;)

All just for the chance at last, to say to KR he is also a laager boytjie  :imaposer:
Cash, Gas or Ass............ no-one rides for free :-)

I did it because I can, I can because I want to and I want to because you said that I couldn't !!!!!!!

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Grey hound
  • What me worry?
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2013, 08:42:46 am »
You really are enjoying taking the piss out of everyone  ;)

All just for the chance at last, to say to KR he is also a laager boytjie  :imaposer:

one has to take potshots whenever the opportunity presents hey  :biggrin:

seems to be the ultimate insult at wilddogs, saying an ou is a laagerist  :imaposer:

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Grey hound
« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2013, 08:43:38 am »
I have to admit guys, as much as I dont want to I am also, like I am sure MANY other citizens looking at possibly getting a tag, Paying the reduced fee compared to 3 times the amount??
I do think I am going to avoid the highways as much as I can, but its not always possible.
You can say as much as you like that YOU WONT PAY, if you have used it and dont pay, you going to get shit, thats a fact. Thats how I see it, and no I dont have a tag yet.
:paw:

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Grey hound
  • What me worry?
« Reply #271 on: November 26, 2013, 08:45:48 am »
I have to admit guys, as much as I dont want to I am also, like I am sure MANY other citizens looking at possibly getting a tag, Paying the reduced fee compared to 3 times the amount??
I do think I am going to avoid the highways as much as I can, but its not always possible.
You can say as much as you like that YOU WONT PAY, if you have used it and dont pay, you going to get shit, thats a fact. Thats how I see it, and no I dont have a tag yet.

nee mikie man..u must fight man , to the last , the absolute last

Don't be such a soft cock
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:46:13 am by IceCreamMan »

Offline J-dog

« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2013, 08:46:21 am »
what says the CPA about charging 3x as much for certain customers?

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Grey hound
« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2013, 08:47:14 am »

Yes I fight by avoiding highways but fok it its not easy

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key

Offline ptashark

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: BMW F700GS
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2013, 08:51:35 am »

I'm lucky that I rarely have to use the highways. But I still won't get an etag. I know they say it's a criminal offence not to pay tolls, but they can't block you getting your or your vehicles license. Hell, they can't even stop licence renewals due to speeding fines! I still think the whole system will fall over due to sheer volume of cars on the road.

Offline badballie

• Macum Amicum Est
  • Race Dog
  • www.bikersagainstdrugs.co.za
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2013, 08:52:47 am »

Mikie  - I get what you are saying. Just keep in mind that discounted rates are not guaranteed, what are you going to do once registered and the discounts fall away and you have to pay the higher rate in any event? No getting out of the system then.

That is the crux.

It is not scary talk, it is a fact. The discounted rates are not feasible, it means Gov has subsidize the system to offer those rates. Why would Gov keep on subsidizing you for any extended period ? How can they afford to ? Then the e-tolls are even more ridiculous.

The discounted rates can not and will not last. The Gov is bargaining on people getting registered based on the enticement of discounts. Once they have you  - you are screwed.

There is only one way and that is not to register........................................do your best to sabotage the system, otherwise you WILL be paying the high rate sooner than later.
Cash, Gas or Ass............ no-one rides for free :-)

I did it because I can, I can because I want to and I want to because you said that I couldn't !!!!!!!

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Grey hound
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2013, 08:54:52 am »

I'm lucky that I rarely have to use the highways. But I still won't get an etag. I know they say it's a criminal offence not to pay tolls, but they can't block you getting your or your vehicles license. Hell, they can't even stop licence renewals due to speeding fines! I still think the whole system will fall over due to sheer volume of cars on the road.

I am in the same boat, but every 2 weeks I go from Kyalami to Zambesi drive to fetch my son, and then to take him back its much easier on the highway. Once in a while I go to the South, off Comaro, its easier on the highway. I am going to try avoid as much as I can but its not easy.

They can blacklist you, I dont want to be denied a loan in future.

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key

Offline BikerJan

« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2013, 08:56:35 am »
I am using the etol roads on a daily basis. If we could just all stand it out for 6 months or so, make the system unmanageable, we can all benefit.

I really hope we can stand together this one time, all suffer financially a bit for a short while, to rid our self of this injustice. SANRAL and the ANC scum is bargaining on our inability to do it!

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Grey hound
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2013, 08:58:08 am »

Mikie  - I get what you are saying. Just keep in mind that discounted rates are not guaranteed, what are you going to do once registered and the discounts fall away and you have to pay the higher rate in any event? No getting out of the system then.

That is the crux.

It is not scary talk, it is a fact. The discounted rates are not feasible, it means Gov has subsidize the system to offer those rates. Why would Gov keep on subsidizing you for any extended period ? How can they afford to ? Then the e-tolls are even more ridiculous.

The discounted rates can not and will not last. The Gov is bargaining on people getting registered based on the enticement of discounts. Once they have you  - you are screwed.

There is only one way and that is not to register........................................do your best to sabotage the system, otherwise you WILL be paying the high rate sooner than later.

Dropping discounts is possible too, absolutely. But there limits to that as well surely, they not that stupid
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:59:53 am by Mikie »

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key

Offline NeelsK

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: BMW (all models)
« Reply #279 on: November 26, 2013, 09:07:48 am »
~~~
R1200GS Adv (2011) - X : F800GS (2010) - X : R1200GS LC (2013) - X : F700GS (2014) - X : RnineT (2014) : R1200GSA (2012)