Club membership for the Off-Road series for WC in 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buff

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Hey guys,

For those keen to ride the Off-Road series which I rode this year, here's a heads up on club membership for 2014 as well as the proposed dates for the 5 race series.
If you go through my racing thread of this season you'll see that all these races are doable for the average rider willing to put in a bit of fitness training. If you sign up before 30 Dec you get a R30 discount on your yearly fee I.e. R350  :thumleft:

Looking forward to seeing a few more WD's on the start line with me in 2014 ;D

Our very own GJ (Gideon aka Captain Chaos) will be the Route Director for 2014 so we can look forward to some awesome trails  :thumleft:

If required, you can mail me at brett dot parish at vodamail.co.za for a clearer membership form in .xls format  :thumleft:

Dear All

Attached the 2014 membership form.  As per the new committee, the membership fee for 2014 will remain unchanged.

The new committee for 2014 have been announced at our prize giving event:

They are:
Erich Luff (Chairman)
Gideon Joubert (Route Director)
Anja-Vone Burden (Secretary)
Welma Luff (Treasurer)
Additional Members: Arthur & Alana Geerdts

We are going to teach Anja, from this very moment, re the administration of WPATV.  We will be at the events, there won’t be any difference, except a new young pretty face at Documentation.  We need to have continuity.

While Anja is getting into the swing of things, you are welcome to contact me.  I’m sure after the first 2 events, she will be more than capable to handle the questions.

PLEASE SEND ALL DOCUMENTATION TO HER EMAIL ADDRESS AS PER THE FORM.

WPATV DATES FOR 2014:
25 Jan 2014 (Caledon)
29 March 2014 (Wellington)
17 May 2014
2 August 2014
20 September 2014

The first event will be at Caledon on 25 Jan 2014.  Gideon secured new land nearer to Cape Town, we will therefore confirm the other venues shortly.

Kind regards
Alana

Attachments

• wpatv.jpg
    wpatv.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 64