WCOC 2014 Off-Road Championship series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Offroad2

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
WCOC/WCJOC 2014  Off-Road dates & membership applications.

It is that time of the year where we have to plan into the new year , please see dates and membership application below.
You can down load them at www.westerncapeoffroad.co.za
Sometimes people ask which club to join - its best to join all the clubs you plan to ride at. Not only do those clubs need the revenue to start the year out but if you are not a member at a club you pay more to ride and do no count towards their championships which often leads to disappointments.

WCOC/WCJOC 2014 dates
8th FEB            Riebeeck  West
15th MARCH  Bot River
26th JULY      Caledon
6th SEPTEMBER  Velddrif
18th 19th  OCTOBER  Koue Bokkeveld  back to back

MEMBERSHIP 2014
I hereby make written application for membership of the WCJOC / WCOC and I agree that I will be bound by the club regulations and any SSR’s for any competitions in which I may take part. I further indemnify and hold harmless the WCJOC / WCOC and its officials or representatives and the sponsors of any races as well as the owners of any property on which the competition is held for any damage done by any motorcycle/quad entered by or attended upon me in any competition or any practice (including any unofficial practices) run, or while the motorcycle is on any road or area forming part of the track or any access roads by whatever means such damage, injury or loss may be contributed even though same may be caused by the neglect or default of any official or representative of the WCJOC / WCOC. I hereby acknowledge that I am fully conversant with and hereby assume the risks, dangers and perils of motorsport.

I (full name ) 
In my capacity as parent/guardian/curator/competitor hereby do consent to the participation of my son/daughter/ward/myself in any form of motorsport controlled by WCJOC / WCOC.  I further agree that this form of consent be read as part and parcel of and together with the above – mentioned indemnity which I have signed and the contents of which are fully understood by myself and my son/daughter.  I hereby acknowledge that I fully conversant with and hereby assume the risks and dangers of motorsport.

BANK DETAILS:  WCJOC, ABSA BANK, TABLE VIEW, ACC NO: 9195106994

Fax  to  ¬¬¬¬¬¬0862166843
Membership Fees:  R400 1st Family member / R200.00 per additional member

SIGNED:  __________________________________________

NAME:                   SURNAME:
POSTAL ADDRESS:       
TEL WORK: HOME:       FAX:
CELL: E-MAIL:
DATE OF BIRTH: AGE 1st JAN:   
Please Tick the box with which club you are joining;
WCJOC: 
WCOC: