People who shoot bikers with pellet guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColD

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
So I need general reasonable opinion, as I may be completely out of line here.

I have just started riding a trials bike, and decided to go and practice riding it in a green belt / park close to my house.
I chose this section as it is next to a busy main road with noise and has a huge guly and banks with very little foot traffic, the occasional person walking their dog.

Now if you don't know , a trials bike you generally 99% of the time ride at idle in first, nothing over 15 km a hour max, the sound is minimal, but not completely quiet.

I have only been to the are twice and today some dude comes up to me with a friendly warning that "guys" that live around there shoot at people who ride bikes in the park with pellet guns. atnt I should go down to the next section as those guys don't care( load of crap... In other words go ride down there far away from my house asshole)

I do remark that they are welcome but return fire would not be from a pelet gun.

So this realy pisses me off as I am not causing harm it is not everyday and it is not like I,am causing any chaos, apart form the put put of a two stoke at low revs.

So I understand that one should  not ride a bike in a park, and once should not set a president but this twaffles coment just pisses me off, perhaps I would feel different if I lived there but I don't.

Makes me want to ride my Tiger up and down his street all day and fit tone of those cards with a peg to the kids bikes and riding up and down all day that will make more noise than my trials bike ...you get the idea.

So I call on you all for reason, and opinion. What say you.

Latest posts