Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Taking the fight to a new level - DefCon 2  (Read 87342 times)

Offline BikerJan

• Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Re: Taking the fight to a new level - DefCon 2
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 01:35:06 pm »
You mean the action of NOT buying an eTag vs those who buy an eTag ---- my hat the arrogance dont stop

no the attitude of " I wont buy an etag but will pay when I am force to" is not resistance ......that's just fucking stupid cos you end up paying triple ...that's not reisstance that's like shagging yrslef in the ass....

if u consider that resistance well then I guess I rest my case

Your lack of insight and backbone is astonishing ICM!

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 01:37:06 pm »
You mean the action of NOT buying an eTag vs those who buy an eTag ---- my hat the arrogance dont stop

no the attitude of " I wont buy an etag but will pay when I am force to" is not resistance ......that's just fucking stupid cos you end up paying triple ...that's not reisstance that's like shagging yrslef in the ass....

maybe so ou , but take this venom and direct it at sanral ...not me .....get out from behind yr keyboard an make a difference, give me something to believe in ,something I can hold onto ....

calling me names...well ja if that's the extent of your resistance it aint working dude
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline BikerJan

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 01:37:28 pm »

You refuse to gettid hey ---- if the system fails ---- eTols fail.  You end up paying farkall, cause there will be no etoll. 

no , I understand that perfectly believe me ....I think what you fail to see is that with the current I refuse to get an etag but will pay when summonsed is not going to cause the system to fail..... oh no , its just going to make the monster fatter....

but understand one thing man, whether these roads end up being etolled or not we will pay for them .....mark these words ......and to date we have been having these arguments on WD for the last 2 years an so far everything I have predicted has happened..i see no reason to believe that my other predictions will not be realised too....

so the puerile I refuse to be etagged "resistance" has proven useless but still you cling to the same sentiment ...the game has changed ....go an burn the gantries to up yr resistance stance

It is precisely attitudes like these which causes the abuse of the normal people by those in power, just like sheep to a slaughter house. Falling for the discount "this price is special for you only today sir" tactics.

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • You said it, man. Nobody fucks with Jesus Quintana
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 01:38:08 pm »
If I dont pay and dont get a eTag, how will it make the monster fatter?

Indeed we must pay, we all agree.  Via the petrol levy. Not via a system that uses every 60c of R1 collected to pay for collection while lining the pockets of corrupt Europeans and politicians here.  We'll pay for a system where the money collected goes to the roads, not fat cat's pockets

Offline BikerJan

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 01:38:51 pm »

maybe so ou , but take this venom and direct it at sanral ...not me .....get out from behind yr keyboard an make a difference, give me something to believe in ,something I can hold onto ....

calling me names...well ja if that's the extent of your resistance it aint working dude

At least I am putting my money where my mouth is, and is resisting the beast, unlike you who just rolled over and let someone else fight their fights for them

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2013, 01:40:25 pm »
If I dont pay and dont get a eTag, how will it make the monster fatter?

Indeed we must pay, we all agree.  Via the petrol levy. Not via a system that uses every 60c of R1 collected to pay for collection while lining the pockets of corrupt Europeans and politicians here.  We'll pay for a system where the money collected goes to the roads, not fat cat's pockets

you have previously indicated that you would pay when ordered to do so..have you changed this stance and would u be willing to go thru the ramifications of this once it happens....

the monster will get bigger cos u going to pay more, they will have to employ more ppl to get the defaulters etc ...

currently there are debts that have to be repayed .... that is included n the fees.
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2013, 01:42:19 pm »

At least I am putting my money where my mouth is, and is resisting the beast, unlike you who just rolled over and let someone else fight their fights for them

but that's cos I have no moral fibre and no backbone....

come bikerjan, what bold resistance are you going to do.. refusing to be tagged is not bold hey ...its just waiting to let the man get you and he will.....

use that emotion to be bold..go burn a gantry , go start a political party, go start a rally ....come on man
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 01:43:34 pm »
I wonder how it will take before some vigilante group go out and sabotage or blow-up those
Sanral tower thingy's .........

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 01:46:40 pm »
I wil pay when the court forces me to?  That ok with you?

How will the debt collection go to the pockets of Sanral?  

Its amazing how the spineless are turning on those trying to make a stand for justice?  We now must get ridiculed by those giving in to corruption?  My hat - its a strange strange world we live in master jack.  

Offline BikerJan

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 01:47:58 pm »

come bikerjan, what bold resistance are you going to do.. refusing to be tagged is not bold hey ...its just waiting to let the man get you and he will.....

use that emotion to be bold..go burn a gantry , go start a political party, go start a rally ....come on man

Refusing to get tagged is all which is required to stop the system. It is a pity we always have people in our communities which can only criticize the efforts of others, whilst doing nothing themselves. In fact, joining the monster.

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 01:49:25 pm »

Refusing to get tagged is all which is required to stop the system. It is a pity we always have people in our communities which can only criticize the efforts of others, whilst doing nothing themselves. In fact, joining the monster.

and pray tell how has it stopped etolling to date..i do believe they started etolling today or is that a myth?

the resistance of not getting an etag has failed bikerjan,,sorry to have to tell you that ....
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline GRIM

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 01:51:04 pm »
Just spent an entertaining 45 minutes with their call centre trying to find out if I owe anything (which would be surprising, as I didn't use any of the highways)...

try it :)

0800 726 725.

Refused politely to register, and insisted that they provide a reference number when he said that he couldn't search for all my vehicles so that if there were any fees, I could prove that I had tried to pay them.

I really recomment trying it - remember, it is the only toll free thing you get out of e-tolls...
Alcohol is essentially nature’s Leatt Brace – with it, you might not be able to move worth sh*t, but you can take a slam or two and be no worse for the wear.

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2013, 01:52:39 pm »
I wil pay when the court forces me to?  That ok with you?

How will the debt collection go to the pockets of Sanral?  

Its amazing how the spineless are turning on those trying to make a stand for justice?  We now must get ridiculed by those giving in to corruption?  My hat - its a strange strange world we live in master jack.  

No that's not ok , if you going to resist refuse to pay even if ordered too , now that would be resistance ..go to jail if you believe this strongly in something ...

debt collection requires ppl , ppl get salaries, the monster grows.

no turning on anyone , merely pointing out that refusing to get an etga is not standing for justice,,,u guys have missed this point ..the etolls roll on even though millions have refused ..it has not stopeed the animal...to think its going to stop in the future is crazy.... its like hoping for the best while the worst happens all around you
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2013, 01:53:33 pm »
Just spent an entertaining 45 minutes with their call centre trying to find out if I owe anything (which would be surprising, as I didn't use any of the highways)...

try it :)

0800 726 725.

Refused politely to register, and insisted that they provide a reference number when he said that he couldn't search for all my vehicles so that if there were any fees, I could prove that I had tried to pay them.

I really recomment trying it - remember, it is the only toll free thing you get out of e-tolls...

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 01:56:53 pm »
If you buy an etag and if etolls succed = we deserve everything incl education, Nkandla, healthcare, etc etc the government throws at us.  We choose not to resist the beast at the time when resistance was possible.

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2013, 01:58:24 pm »
If you buy an etag and if etolls succed = we deserve everything incl education, Nkandla, healthcare, etc etc the government throws at us.  We choose not to resist the beast at the time when resistance was possible.

no  we do not ,now that is defeatist .....

but if we are to resist lets resist properly , come on still waiting for you okes to give me something worthwhile here....lets fight em at the beaches kind of stuff...not wait til the man comes for us....that's not resistance
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline JonW

• Hilton Hound
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Boss Hoss (all models)
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2013, 02:01:18 pm »
It's one thing to slink off to the e-toll shop and get tagged for the purely selfish reason that you want to minimise your personal expense, not an admirable action, understandable at best. But it's quite another thing to throw insults and taunts at those who are willing to sacrifice by paying the higher fees in the hope of bringing the system down.

That just shows a coward desperate to justify his conduct and is spinelessness worthy of contempt.

How can I be lost when I have got nowhere to go?

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 02:01:49 pm »
Just vote for the party who's pockets you are lining.  You are in any case supporting them financially.  Now cast your vote along you convictions too.  Your etag is supporting corruption.  You support corruption in SA

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 02:02:45 pm »
 :sip:
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline madmax

• Bike: Rotax (all models)
  • I may be MAD but it MAX no difference
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 02:02:55 pm »
it really really pains me to say this but the 5 people here tacitly resisting by not buying etolls are way too little... if as camel man/toe/thing stated earlier there are q's round corners of etoll centres then the system wont collapse ...that makes icm vaguely cleverer then the rest of us cos ultimately kark en betaal is the order of the day and he will be right that we are fattening the system albeit over a longer period of time and will ultimately have to get the godarned tag ...
i travelled to ptown from jhb sunday to visit kids n grandkids.and at standard rates +- r55 for the trip... multiply by 6 is over zar300 to see my grandkids
fornicate the proletariat