Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Taking the fight to a new level - DefCon 2  (Read 84461 times)

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
Re: Taking the fight to a new level - DefCon 2
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2013, 12:07:47 am »
fukk carike keuzenkampf  ,  spineless supporter of corruption

5 out of 6 aint bad  -  Carike is obviously a privileged ignorant conformer in most things

yeah  . or she is just another mindless cnut  :)
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2013, 12:21:55 am »
fukk carike keuzenkampf  ,  spineless supporter of corruption

5 out of 6 aint bad  -  Carike is obviously a privileged ignorant conformer in most things

yeah  . or she is just another mindless cnut  :)

talking about cnuts, here's a prize one

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2013, 12:29:54 am »
i am a bit peeved that the above cnut has not offered to pay my  toll yet  ,  he deserves an arse raping of note

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2013, 12:34:41 am »
i am a bit peeved that the above cnut has not offered to pay my  toll yet  ,  he deserves an arse raping of note

:lol8: just another cummguzzler  ;D

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • You said it, man. Nobody fucks with Jesus Quintana
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2013, 06:28:57 am »
but seriously ouens , I will refrain from posting in these hallowed threads about resistance and defcont's numbers an realise that my puerile posts are offensive to the serious militant freedom fighters so take this as my last post ..I will carry on reading em though and dirtyxt I hope we can get at least 15 tough wilddogs to protest on the highways of jhb.....preferably behind barriers cos we not seriously that opposed to this to actually put our likves at risk an all hey ....

good luck ouens, if sanral backtrack I will come here an apologise profusely and tell you all what a twatwaffle I am ,,,if sanral don't backtrack I trust you guys will own up when u buy the offensive beep beep thingies :ricky:

You dont need Sanral to backtrack to tell us what a twatwaffle you are.... ;) >:D

Offline RobC

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2013, 08:21:08 am »

Ja nee, Kobus is 'n Koos of note... :spitcoffee:

Offline alanB

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
    • www.extinction.co.za
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2013, 08:21:31 am »
good luck ouens, if sanral backtrack I will come here an apologise profusely and tell you all what a twatwaffle I am ,,,if sanral don't backtrack I trust you guys will own up when u buy the offensive beep beep thingies

You just dont get it do you?

This is not about who wins the petty little argument and can gloat at the other afterwards, its about having your say about how the country is run and trying to be a responsible citizen and holding your government accountable by what ever means you can FFS!

If everyone just did what they could, no matter how little that was, instead of forming a flock and bleating "it wont work", "its hopeless", "it cant work", "you'll never win", ..... in a constant drone, then etolls would be dead already!

Instead you defeat yourself and then somehow want show that as a victory afterwards?

Why don't you just admit you made a mistake and cancel your agreement - you do have that option?
Husqvarna '09 610TE - Great Bike!

I just finished a SciFi novel Extinction: Task Team, download the preview.

Offline DRAZIL

• Alpha et Omega
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2013, 08:38:11 am »
any electrical/electronic engineers out there that can make a portable EMP generator and fry the E-tollie circuits as the drive through the gantries?
“You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.”
Charles Manson

Offline RobC

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2013, 08:40:44 am »
any electrical/electronic engineers out there that can make a portable EMP generator and fry the E-tollie circuits as the drive through the gantries?
Use a diesel vehicle... otherwise you may be stuck under the gantry you fried. >:D

Offline DRAZIL

• Alpha et Omega
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2013, 08:45:26 am »
Use a diesel vehicle... otherwise you may be stuck under the gantry you fried. >:D

:lol8: true
“You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.”
Charles Manson

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Kawasaki Versys
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2013, 08:49:30 am »
good luck ouens, if sanral backtrack I will come here an apologise profusely and tell you all what a twatwaffle I am ,,,if sanral don't backtrack I trust you guys will own up when u buy the offensive beep beep thingies

You just dont get it do you?

This is not about who wins the petty little argument and can gloat at the other afterwards, its about having your say about how the country is run and trying to be a responsible citizen and holding your government accountable by what ever means you can FFS!

If everyone just did what they could, no matter how little that was, instead of forming a flock and bleating "it wont work", "its hopeless", "it cant work", "you'll never win", ..... in a constant drone, then etolls would be dead already!

Instead you defeat yourself and then somehow want show that as a victory afterwards?

Why don't you just admit you made a mistake and cancel your agreement - you do have that option?

day 2 and you still sprouting the same kak..... lets refuse to pay. lets show toffees at the gantries ....jirra boet Mr Allie is so scared he has requested permission to move to the bunker.....are you still going to be saying the same kak on day 200 and just waiting for the man to get you...

we have a thread going about protesting , after +-500 views 28 ppl have said they will protest but some okes cant cos its a public holiday but they there in spirit....ja right wtf...

fact is passive resistance don't work in Africa, you need aggressive action oritnetated ppl, not keyboard cowboys ....hey I did not see you saying you gonna be there on the 16th..... u washing yr hair

but no, the level of white resistance stops at calling ppl names an taking cheap shots at an old lady ...WTF ..come on guys grow some balls man.....instead of accusing etag buyers of not having any u guys should seriously look at yourselves...

if you think passive resistance is going to win this then you are sadly mistaken ,its going to take a drastic positive action.....like avoid the toll roads completely

have a look at Drazil's suggestion, explore it , analyse it and see if it could work... or just take the easy way out an call ppl names, ja that will work.....I shudder to think hwat happens at the next level of defcont, do we start mooning the gantries hahahahaha

if you want to protest, then protest an do it boldly not like an old woman with wet panties

an no alanb , yr psychobuble pop profiling of me or my intention is completely off the mark...but hey don't let me stop you ...you the big freedom fighter ,,,,, I hope u got a pair of raybans to hid the fear in yr eyes...
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Online Ganjora

« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2013, 08:51:22 am »
fact is passive resistance don't work in Africa, you need aggressive action oritnetated ppl, not keyboard cowboys ....hey I did not see you saying you gonna be there on the 16th..... u washing yr hair

but no, the level of white resistance stops at calling ppl names an taking cheap shots at an old lady ...WTF ..come on guys grow some balls man.....instead of accusing etag buyers of not having any u guys should seriously look at yourselves...

if you think passive resistance is going to win this then you are sadly mistaken ,its going to take a drastic positive action.....like avoid the toll roads completely

have a look at Drazil's suggestion, explore it , analyse it and see if it could work... or just take the easy way out an call ppl names, ja that will work.....I shudder to think hwat happens at the next level of defcont, do we start mooning the gantries hahahahaha

if you want to protest, then protest an do it boldly not like an old woman with wet panties

an no alanb , yr psychobuble pop profiling of me or my intention is completely off the mark...but hey don't let me stop you ...you the big freedom fighter ,,,,, I hope u got a pair of raybans to hid the fear in yr eyes...

what do you suggest,  ICM???

Offline RobC

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2013, 08:57:55 am »
Errr, you were the one that started it... now that you have not earned the spoon you cry foul... :imaposer:

Offline DRAZIL

• Alpha et Omega
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2013, 09:06:22 am »
could one dig out one of those old telkom microwave transmitters and make it mobile.
would it actually work and fry the camera system?
I remember when I was an appy that the railway comms guys fried indian minor birds with a transmitter or did they con me :patch:
Charles Manson

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Kawasaki Versys
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2013, 09:06:48 am »

what do you suggest,  ICM???

My ideas are merely my ideas and in no way or reason should be construed as an endorsement of any behaviour or seen as a directive.

Ideas:

1. Don't use the toll roads at all ...very logical actually ..... if this results in lateness at work etc etc etc companies will soon start putting pressue on govt to remove these, taxes from companies are a huge source of revenue.
2. REmove all number plates , completely ...... not only will this make it impossible to catch anyone but the billing falls flat ,,finished en klaar ....no plate no bill ..
3. There must be some very clever IT ppl here, I would imagine some even clever enough to hack the sanral databases an destroy them over an over again....
4. explore these electrical options mentioned.... I am no electrical engineer, if there is an opportunity then it should be explored.
5. understand how the gantries work...how they connect ,how the process information....pinpoint the weak areas....
6. boycott any business that have supported the etolls whether directly or indirectly ..
7. Call carike keuzencamp names
8. Vote DA - the only real alternative ....but hey vote AGANG if that floats yr boat ..but vote this is the crux.....instead of washing your hair that day or being away ,make the effort and VOTE.
9. see no3 , but target the call centre/website/etc.
10. call carike keuzenkamp names.

problem is that a lot of the above calls for everyone to be involved and that is where saffers fail miserably , us law abiding citizens don't know how to operate outside of this paradigm.....not getting tagged is not unlawfull, u well within yr rights to do so....but its like just waiting for the knock on the door with the summons...u okes believe this will never happen, I happen to believe it will happen this is where we differ.

Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Online Ganjora

« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2013, 09:11:36 am »
My ideas are merely my ideas and in no way or reason should be construed as an endorsement of any behaviour or seen as a directive.

Ideas:

1. Don't use the toll roads at all ...very logical actually ..... if this results in lateness at work etc etc etc companies will soon start putting pressue on govt to remove these, taxes from companies are a huge source of revenue.
2. REmove all number plates , completely ...... not only will this make it impossible to catch anyone but the billing falls flat ,,finished en klaar ....no plate no bill ..
3. There must be some very clever IT ppl here, I would imagine some even clever enough to hack the sanral databases an destroy them over an over again....
4. explore these electrical options mentioned.... I am no electrical engineer, if there is an opportunity then it should be explored.
5. understand how the gantries work...how they connect ,how the process information....pinpoint the weak areas....
6. boycott any business that have supported the etolls whether directly or indirectly ..
7. Call carike keuzencamp names
8. Vote DA - the only real alternative ....but hey vote AGANG if that floats yr boat ..but vote this is the crux.....instead of washing your hair that day or being away ,make the effort and VOTE.
9. see no3 , but target the call centre/website/etc.
10. call carike keuzenkamp names.

problem is that a lot of the above calls for everyone to be involved and that is where saffers fail miserably , us law abiding citizens don't know how to operate outside of this paradigm.....not getting tagged is not unlawfull, u well within yr rights to do so....but its like just waiting for the knock on the door with the summons...u okes believe this will never happen, I happen to believe it will happen this is where we differ.

thanks for your thoughts.
some very good points,  which have not been construed as an endorsement of any kind of illegal behaviour,  or seen as a directive.

Offline RobC

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2013, 09:13:33 am »

thanks for your thoughts.
some very good points,  which have not been construed as an endorsement of any kind of illegal behaviour,  or seen as a directive.
:imaposer: :imaposer:

Online Ganjora

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2013, 09:31:05 am »
ICM,
I completely agree with your ideas (which have not been construed as an endorsement of any kind of illegal behaviour,  or seen as a directive)
set out in points: 1,  2,  6,  7,  8 & 10.

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2013, 10:05:23 am »
Or just get tagged and swallow all the jizz that is fed to u

Offline Dwerg

« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2013, 10:18:58 am »
My one way fee is R3.40. I am torn between waiting for a statement or just paying with my credit card twice daily. I don't get charged transaction fees but it has to come from somewhere plus operating and maintaining the payment system has costs involved. If everyone follows that, there is no way they can make money off the system
KTM 690R, 790ADV