Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Lets stage a Gauteng etoll protest with bikes! how many people?  (Read 11554 times)

Offline Pistonpete

• Shop Mods
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Live to Ride...Ride to Live
Re: Lets stage a Gauteng etoll protest with bikes! how many people?
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 03:52:36 pm »
RC's  :sip:
'Routine is the thief of time'

Offline BikerJan

• Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 03:52:41 pm »
Decide on a date, I am in if still in Gautengeleng. Otherwise early January,

Offline XTFREAK

• Bike: BMW F800GS
  • B+
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 03:55:40 pm »
Woodmead Engen? Lets do this. When? And what does this entail anyway?

Online dirtyXT

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 03:59:24 pm »
IMHO All you gonna do is piss off the cagers that already do not like bikers and have little or no effect and impact on the people who own the tolls and SANRAL so rather don't do it.  :dousing:
well its a protest so I'm sure the cagers already with their tags will be pissed cause they already rolled over. how else would you propose that we use the WDs juggernaut? media will support us as it's a hot topic and put pressure on politicians. may amount to sod all but its more than most are prepared to do. and thats the point for me.if only we had the solidarity of other communities we would be unstoppable.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 04:03:04 pm by dirtyXT »
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline GregOnGS

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 03:59:39 pm »
Who's the culprit???  Just got the email doing the rounds!
Profile for Trackinfind[/url]

Online dirtyXT

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2013, 04:04:09 pm »
Woodmead Engen? Lets do this. When? And what does this entail anyway?
nothing official yet. joining the BAT gang. need numbers. anyone know BAT?
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Online dirtyXT

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2013, 04:05:55 pm »
Who's the culprit???  Just got the email doing the rounds!
OROS has to join in... or lend us that plate!
Bike history:

Offline Lynn

• Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • Perspective is often found from a mountain top
Re:
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 04:24:10 pm »
Care to elaborate Icecreamman?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
More gas you say.....

Online IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
Re:
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 05:11:42 pm »

well here is a thread that requires real action, forcing one to come out from behind the keyboard an actually do something ...an look at the overwhelming reposnse to real action from all the hard core freedom fighters......

we will be lucky to get 20 dogs for this protest action by the looks of things ...u know if the okes aint washing their hair , or doing something else, or if they in Gauteng or if their cat is not moulting ...

Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline RassieGS

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
Re:
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 06:06:15 pm »

well here is a thread that requires real action, forcing one to come out from behind the keyboard an actually do something ...an look at the overwhelming reposnse to real action from all the hard core freedom fighters......

we will be lucky to get 20 dogs for this protest action by the looks of things ...u know if the okes aint washing their hair , or doing something else, or if they in Gauteng or if their cat is not moulting ...

IceCreamMan, hell buddy who pissed you of. Or is it the orange kak on your dash giving you migraine? Do you work for SANRAL or the goverment or for e-toll or are you a tag-and-release rep. I do not normally give my opinions on this forum but you make my hair stand up. Get over your tag and go on with life. Join the cause on your bike or does it also have a tag now.

Online dirtyXT

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 06:09:06 pm »

IceCreamMan, hell buddy who pissed you of. Or is it the orange kak on your dash giving you migraine? Do you work for SANRAL or the goverment or for e-toll or are you a tag-and-release rep. I do not normally give my opinions on this forum but you make my hair stand up. Get over your tag and go on with life. Join the cause on your bike or does it also have a tag now.
ja boet.  spread you're negative self else where a bit!  :deal: are you in or out or.just having a whinge?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 06:13:19 pm by dirtyXT »
Bike history:

Online IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
Re:
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 06:42:40 pm »

RassieGS my good man, I want you to know that we miss your opinions on this here forum hey, you really should voice them more often for they are pearls of pure wisdom...

so I take it you up for the protest action an we can count you in hey...... so that makes 11 by my count , possibly 12 If Bundu is around ...... I think 12 should hurt Sanral where it hurts most hey , I bet ole zuma is in the bunker at Nkandla already shivering in fear...

look forward to your profound reply to the positive ....

I sincerely hope this thread can get to 35 pages and we can get hundreds of dogs to take real action ...

Edit: news flash news flash we are up to 21 positives after how many views....wow the dogs are a militant bunch, I mis judged the voraciousness of the anti sanral sentiment it appears
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 06:44:00 pm by IceCreamMan »
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline RassieGS

Re:
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2013, 06:48:23 pm »

RassieGS my good man, I want you to know that we miss your opinions on this here forum hey, you really should voice them more often for they are pearls of pure wisdom...

so I take it you up for the protest action an we can count you in hey...... so that makes 11 by my count , possibly 12 If Bundu is around ...... I think 12 should hurt Sanral where it hurts most hey , I bet ole zuma is in the bunker at Nkandla already shivering in fear...

I sincerely hope this thread can get to 35 pages and we can get hundreds of dogs to take real action ...

Edit: news flash news flash we are up to 21 positives after how many views....wow the dogs are a militant bunch, I mis judged the voraciousness of the anti sanral sentiment it appears
I did not say I can join the ride. I actually spoke to Laurika yesterday with regards to an party this weekend I can not attend either due to work. But I tell you what send me your bank account I will transfer enough over for tank of fuel for the XT, and you can join on my behalve.

Online IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
Re:
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2013, 06:51:05 pm »

I did not say I can join the ride. I actually spoke to Laurika yesterday with regards to an party this weekend I can not attend either due to work. But I tell you what send me your bank account I will transfer enough over for tank of fuel for the XT, and you can join on my behalve.

oh no , what a disappointment ....but you free next week maybe.......

without you we back to 11 , mebbe 10 if bundu not in gautengaleng ...nevermind ..I am sure the 10 of us will strike fear in the black heart of Mr Allie....

seeing as you cannot make it can you please share more of your excellent opinions for us

thanks for the offer for juice but I shall decline
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
Re:
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 06:57:30 pm »

without you we back to 11 , mebbe 10 if bundu not in gautengaleng ...nevermind ..I am sure the 10 of us will strike fear in the black heart of Mr Allie....

seeing as you cannot make it can you please share more of your excellent opinions for us

I thought you would - You must be a very wealthy man, provided you applied all your boundless wisdom and understanding to make money..... then again, probably not

Offline RassieGS

Re:
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2013, 07:00:17 pm »

I thought you will say something like that. Since when are you part of the us. So actually it seems to me you are only stirring. Please post pics of you and your tag underneath a gantry in your car or your bluff is called. Everybody ICM bluffs he stated 3 times in his post he is 1 of us, I am relieved thought there are really such wankers around us. :ricky:

Offline dieseldawie

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • I like to drink lots of beer
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2013, 07:28:39 pm »
Should I take my etag off for this or keep it on?
I actually think that this would be more effective at one of the Bakwena toll gates where there is a barrier so the cagers don't just run us all over when we stop in the road.
We could each take one gate, then get off our bikes to find money etc drop our gloves, helmet off, find the wallet, etc etc
We could demand that Bakwena reduce the charges to the same as Sanral, then the money I save will pay for my Sanral trip each day.
Where are my shorts??

Online dirtyXT

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 07:35:57 pm »
good thinking. to the guyd who attended the BAT rides what's the attack. plan?
Bike history:

Online IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 08:15:43 pm »
good thinking. to the guyd who attended the BAT rides what's the attack. plan?

why ask the BAT guys? that was like a lil law abiding sedate procession on the ring road, no antagonism shown but I bet the riders were very very cwoss with Sanral ....

the thread subject says protest...we want protest not procession.....viva dirty xt viva
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Online dirtyXT

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 08:21:37 pm »
thanks ICM. go do something else will ja! being an expert on everything is wonderful. join us or critise the world on another thread see.  :ricky:
Bike history: