Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Lets stage a Gauteng etoll protest with bikes! how many people?  (Read 11425 times)

Offline Ganjora

Re: Lets stage a Gauteng etoll protest with bikes! how many people?
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2014, 01:58:38 pm »
What have you and Ganjora done to date ICM, if you are so opposed to the etol sysytems, have you arrange a protest, beer drinking session to discuss the problem, panty comparison session?

WTF, if you want to come along, shut the fuck up and do so, if not, stay the fuck away

i have not bought an e-tag
i use the highways with no numberplate

bikerjan, you should be the comrade leader , you have shown more piss an vinegar in one post that in the previous 10 pages.....lets go burn gantries

i agree,  bikerjan (even though he rides a bmw) should accompany us on a gantry burning.
fuck the harley davidson style group ride with road captains etc.

Offline PierreO

« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2014, 02:32:19 pm »
What have you and Ganjora done to date ICM, if you are so opposed to the etol sysytems, have you arrange a protest, beer drinking session to discuss the problem, panty comparison session?

WTF, if you want to come along, shut the fuck up and do so, if not, stay the fuck away

i have not bought an e-tag
i use the highways with no numberplate

bikerjan, you should be the comrade leader , you have shown more piss an vinegar in one post that in the previous 10 pages.....lets go burn gantries

i agree,  bikerjan (even though he rides a bmw) should accompany us on a gantry burning.
fuck the harley davidson style group ride with road captains etc.

You rebels go and burn those things !!!!  :laughing4: then we and our leader can go to the pub

Offline DouglasN

• Vendors
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2014, 02:48:51 pm »
Shaun Pfister Wrote----
Newsflash .......it is your option to cover your number plate if u want on the run ,Sanral will not like that but its legal for the duration of the Mass Ride !!!!!!! Either way you don't pay !!!!!

Route will be clockwise trip around the ring road as before. Speed planned 70km/h and to occupy all the lanes. Time estimated to complete 1h30min.
-----------------------
Douglas Norval

Offline Kneeslider

• Classic Cycle Cabin
« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2014, 11:42:56 pm »
Phaaa, have to agree with ICM, a bunch of bikes riding around the ring raod on a Saturday at 70km/h is really going to disrupt things and bring the countries economy to a grinding halt and make Govt, sit up and take notie....yeah right.
Waste of time and energy, if you don't count the fact that it is a good excuse for a ride and a coffee with the maaitjies, no more no less.
Protesting is like jumping....white men can't.  ::)

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #204 on: January 24, 2014, 05:12:44 am »
its really a case if showing our displeasure with the government. especially with elections round the corner.  media will hopefully do us a favour and cover it. putting pressure and embarrassing the leaders into action. I don't think bringing the countries economy to a halt is helping anyone. if you can suggest a better approach let us know cause staying at home and whinging will achieve squat.
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline Ganjora

« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2014, 05:43:46 am »
its really a case if showing our displeasure with the government. especially with elections round the corner.  media will hopefully do us a favour and cover it. putting pressure and embarrassing the leaders into action.

:imaposer:  :imaposer:  :imaposer:
hi
you must be new to SA,
welcome,  and i hope you enjoy your visit.

Offline Ganjora

« Reply #206 on: January 24, 2014, 06:08:26 am »

oh ja, 
forgot that i also had an illegal numberplate made up,  and ride around at the risk of jail/bike impoundment,
it's my way of giving the middle finger when i go under their gantries.

so,  bikerjan,  what the fuck have you done?
oh ja,  you're going on a ride with your SABS approved numberplateplate on,  and collecting e-toll charges there and back.
well done.    :thumleft:

Online IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2014, 06:09:53 am »
its really a case if showing our displeasure with the government. especially with elections round the corner.  media will hopefully do us a favour and cover it. putting pressure and embarrassing the leaders into action.

hi
you must be new to SA,

Ja née,the mind boggles....

Bikes riding around gonna embarrass them, fok ek lag lekker
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline Ganjora

« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2014, 06:10:28 am »
oops,  and apologies,  bikerjan.
i forgot to remind you how shit your bmw is,  and how awesome my KTM is.    :deal:

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2014, 06:38:26 am »

hi
you must be new to SA,

Ja née,the mind boggles....

Bikes riding around gonna embarrass them, fok ek lag lekker

sure come election time surely a mass protest by a bunch of whiteys cant portray an image of a happy country, protests happening in the mining industry etc etc. lets face it you guys just are negative. when the taxis protested they got exemption. because they stuck together right? they government took notice didn't they? so they listened to a protest right? so your infinite wisdom on what will work and wont is a little flawed and based on your narrow viewpoints. so ja just because your attitudes are nothing can be done i give up and accept what i get given doesn't mean we cant have a crack.
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline Kneeslider

• Classic Cycle Cabin
« Reply #210 on: January 24, 2014, 06:46:28 am »
if you can suggest a better approach let us know cause staying at home and whinging will achieve squat.] if you can suggest a better approach let us know cause staying at home and whinging will achieve squat.

Actually I do, funny you should mention it.
According to BAT, 5000 vehicles, not including the 3000 BAT members = 8000 vehicles countrywide.
R100 petrol each for the ride = R800 000 that you could have donated to OUTA to fight this thing in court, would have a hell of a lot more impact.
Simple really.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:51:20 am by Kneeslider »

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2014, 06:50:39 am »
very good idea actually, i like that. why don't you start a thread then and get it going then? stating a wonderful idea and not having the means to implement it is not very brilliant, getting out there to show your support still trumps that not so very brilliant ideas that will always remain just that ideas. unless you do something with it. you support this thread and ill support your initiative!  :thumleft:
Bike history:

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • You said it, man. Nobody fucks with Jesus Quintana
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #212 on: January 24, 2014, 06:51:39 am »
I still think a mass ride to Sanral's HQ and throwing the fucks with eggs and shit will have a better effect.  BAT must take notice - next one :thumleft:

Coordinated approach to throw shit and eggs at all their kiosks too.

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2014, 06:58:13 am »
I still think a mass ride to Sanral's HQ and throwing the fucks with eggs and shit will have a better effect.  BAT must take notice - next one :thumleft:

nice one, i think Ganjora and ICM might be positive about that one. they get to mess things up in real time!
Bike history:

Offline Ganjora

« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2014, 07:04:41 am »
I still think a mass ride to Sanral's HQ and throwing the fucks with eggs and shit will have a better effect.  BAT must take notice - next one :thumleft:

nice one, i think Ganjora and ICM might be positive about that one. they get to mess things up in real time!

this sounds more up my alley.
we must make sure it is not sanctioned/organised by Bikers Aligned to e-Tolls (BAT),
then we can drink beer,  and not have any road captains.
we can go in groups of 10,  with eggs or a fresh turd in a brown paper bag,  and pelt them with shit.

Offline Kneeslider

• Classic Cycle Cabin
« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2014, 07:06:34 am »
XT, don't get me wrong, no one hates these SOB's more than I do, and they can pry thier money from my cold dead hand, because they aint getting a cent out of me, all you have to do is look at my posts on this issue to know exactly where I stand.

If you guys want to go for a Saturday morning jolly, be my guest, if I had a bike running I might join in, no problems there, all I am saying is that it is going to have about as much impact as shooting a pellet gun at a freight train.
There is a huge difference between the taxis and a few whiteys on bikes, taxis stand by thier convictions, whiteys don't, they are too poep scared, that is why Govt. listen to taxis and not to whitey.
The rules of protest are designed to make sure it has minimal impact on society so those not interested can get on with thier lives.
And like good little whiteys you all obey the rules, good for you.
Taxi dude, is exactly the opposite, he will take to the highways at 7:30 on a Monday morning and park his taxis under the gantries across all lanes, bringing the entire system to a grinding halt.
Are you prepared to be arrested for your convictions, do you believe that strongly in it that you would say rules be damned and go to jail......taxi dude will, and that is the difference, and that sure as hell makes news.

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2014, 07:18:20 am »
XT, don't get me wrong, no one hates these SOB's more than I do, and they can pry thier money from my cold dead hand, because they aint getting a cent out of me, all you have to do is look at my posts on this issue to know exactly where I stand.

If you guys want to go for a Saturday morning jolly, be my guest, if I had a bike running I might join in, no problems there, all I am saying is that it is going to have about as much impact as shooting a pellet gun at a freight train.
There is a huge difference between the taxis and a few whiteys on bikes, taxis stand by thier convictions, whiteys don't, they are too poep scared, that is why Govt. listen to taxis and not to whitey.
The rules of protest are designed to make sure it has minimal impact on society so those not interested can get on with thier lives.
And like good little whiteys you all obey the rules, good for you.
Taxi dude, is exactly the opposite, he will take to the highways at 7:30 on a Monday morning and park his taxis under the gantries across all lanes, bringing the entire system to a grinding halt.
Are you prepared to be arrested for your convictions, do you believe that strongly in it that you would say rules be damned and go to jail......taxi dude will, and that is the difference, and that sure as hell makes news.

sure fair enough, well you said it we don't stand together. some are trying to. sure the impact is not going to change the world but remember most of the media houses are mostly run by the whiteys of old. so with good coverage we are giving the DA something to use in their campaigning. every little but counts. doing nothing wont count for zip. so we not trying to ruin the economy or disrupt society to a standstill. its about awareness. changing attitudes is hard. i think the timing is spot on in terms of the elections and that after madiba passed we can put the medias focus back onto this. certain guys are going over the top about burning down gantries and vandalism and other vigilante ideas that will never happen etc. that just isn't practical as who in their right mind will risk their individual futures by breaking the law outright. in any event the gantries will get repaired at our cost and will achieve really stuff all. we have created a platform to speak and showcase our position. get involved, I personally don't appreciate the sheer genius it takes to point out the shortfalls of this. anyone can do that. real clever guys can find the positives and point that out. (not specifically aimed at you just a general observation on some negative vibes around this.)
Bike history:

Online punisher

• DILLIGAF
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2014, 07:24:29 am »
Ohhh goodness , i have just realised , i have taken the pissy approach , by protesting , and not capitulating to the locusts is wrong

I am going to follow  ICM's'tough stance , and stand up for what i think is right , and buy an e-tag .........
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Online IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2014, 08:14:19 am »

this sounds more up my alley.
we must make sure it is not sanctioned/organised by Bikers Aligned to e-Tolls (BAT),
then we can drink beer,  and not have any road captains.
we can go in groups of 10,  with eggs or a fresh turd in a brown paper bag,  and pelt them with shit.

to hell with groups of 10 , more more more and to hell with permits...even if we 17.......actually lets be 17 that would be really naughty hey and flaunt it int the face of sanral and I think they would be intimidated cos we not going to ask for no pussy permit.....

Kilroy, look forward to seeing you at the BAT event tomorrow morning my good man
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline Kneeslider

• Classic Cycle Cabin
« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2014, 08:26:00 am »
XT, I wish you guys well, and I really do hope to see you on the six o'clock news.  :thumleft: