Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: E-Toll Invoice  (Read 28223 times)

Offline XT JOE

Re: E-Toll Invoice
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2013, 11:37:00 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QxEBGVCIBW8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QxEBGVCIBW8</a>

Mind made up
BEER IS PROOF GOD LOVES US.

Offline Rooikat

• Bike: Honda XR500
  • Honda XL500S
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2013, 01:39:31 pm »

Mind made up

You had to THINK about it?  :laughing4:

It's never going to work - these morons haven't thought of 1% of the possibilities that will sink this idiotic collection system.
"The only reason for cleaning things is if you want to mount, frame and hang them in your living room" - The famous CJC

"The older I get, the better I was."

"I don't care a f*** what it looks like, as long as it works" - The famous CJC

Online Chukudeer

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2013, 06:55:03 pm »
It seems that only people that have registered with Scamrail receive invoices.  :lol8: :lol8:

They do not seem to have anybody else's info and they are not allowed to access the E-natis records legally. By their own laws they must send you a valid invoice.   

As long as there are people out there with tags they are collecting money and this will become like Aarto.
The rest will be left alone.

We must thank these people for their sacrifice.  :imaposer:
KTM 990R
Gas Gas 300 now we cooking
Lisdectia rules ko

Offline buzzlightyear

• I'm Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace.
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • To infinity and beyond
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2013, 07:01:37 pm »
 :laughing4:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Offline Rooikat

• Honda XL500S
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2013, 08:32:09 am »
Scumral keep on like a stubborn donkey! They are heading for a serious financial fuckup and we, the taxpayers, will have to foot the bill. What is it going to take to get them to drop this moronic collection system?
This extract from news24:

E-tolls, strikes dominate business news
Dec 27 2013 15:41 Fin24   

Cape Town - The tolling of Gauteng highways as part of the Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP) is undoubtedly 2013's biggest business event that has and is still gripping SA consumers.

Despite numerous court cases, protests and extensive media coverage, the e-tolls system kicked in on December 3.

The signing of the transport laws and related matters amendment bill into law has stoked fears that e-tolling will now be expanded in Gauteng and be implemented faster in the rest of the country.

Meanwhile more individual motorists have joined opposition parties, activist groups, labour unions and churches against the system they called inefficient and irrational.

Sanral was the only exception to the misery with which the arrival of e-tolling on Gauteng highways was greeted.   
"The only reason for cleaning things is if you want to mount, frame and hang them in your living room" - The famous CJC

Offline Mzee

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • Bikes: DL 650 Suzuki; Honda 250 Suzuki 125; Vespa
    • Mzee-Jaki
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2013, 09:11:47 am »
Scumral keep on like a stubborn donkey! They are heading for a serious financial fuckup and we, the taxpayers, will have to foot the bill. What is it going to take to get them to drop this moronic collection system?
This extract from news24:

E-tolls, strikes dominate business news
Dec 27 2013 15:41 Fin24   

Cape Town - The tolling of Gauteng highways as part of the Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP) is undoubtedly 2013's biggest business event that has and is still gripping SA consumers.

Despite numerous court cases, protests and extensive media coverage, the e-tolls system kicked in on December 3.

The signing of the transport laws and related matters amendment bill into law has stoked fears that e-tolling will now be expanded in Gauteng and be implemented faster in the rest of the country.

Meanwhile more individual motorists have joined opposition parties, activist groups, labour unions and churches against the system they called inefficient and irrational.

Sanral was the only exception to the misery with which the arrival of e-tolling on Gauteng highways was greeted.   

You are a true ambassodor of skamrail.  :lol8: :thumleft:
Life is kind to those who afford it kindness

XT1200Z Super Tenere

Offline Rooikat

• Honda XL500S
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2014, 07:46:29 am »
news24 (and especially fin24) are carrying plenty of stories of the misery suffered by those who bought e-tags and now have to deal with Scumral's "invoicing" system. I don't usually get satisfaction from other people's misery, but these stories are amusing, especially the lambasting these poor suckers receive in the comments section!

This is an example of the frustration being felt by those who bought into this farce:

http://www.fin24.com/MyFin24/More-anger-about-e-tolls-20140102

Edit: Sorry, I was thinking of this report! There are so many hard luck stories!  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

http://www.fin24.com/MyFin24/Pre-paid-e-toll-fees-disappear-20140102
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:12:51 am by Rooikat »

Offline TVB

• Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2014, 09:29:57 am »
news24 (and especially fin24) are carrying plenty of stories of the misery suffered by those who bought e-tags and now have to deal with Scumral's "invoicing" system. I don't usually get satisfaction from other people's misery, but these stories are amusing, especially the lambasting these poor suckers receive in the comments section!

This is an example of the frustration being felt by those who bought into this farce:

http://www.fin24.com/MyFin24/More-anger-about-e-tolls-20140102

Edit: Sorry, I was thinking of this report! There are so many hard luck stories!  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

http://www.fin24.com/MyFin24/Pre-paid-e-toll-fees-disappear-20140102

Strange that there are people with frustrations and problems ??? Who bought the tags. I am working for them like most of you know and we are seeing people returning to 'top up' and reporting that it works well. You only get frustrated if you own them money: by saying that what I mean is that it is a prepaid system and the invoice only reflect 'prepaid' and if you log unto your account it shows you the number of gantries you used and the cost deducted from your prepaid account. The only unhappyt customers I saw was the ones that bought their tags late and now have to 'catch up and pay' but even though the accounts are more than 3 weeks old once they pay still get the discounted tarriff.

After helping a guy who was been involved in an accident with a 'fuck E toll' sticker he asked me to please remove it and decided to go and register. I asked him why because I am also (although working here) against the shit although I can see that the roads are now maintained, and services rendered like in his case medical assistance and roll back recovery ( although only to the nearest fuel station). He said he can feel the pressure of the outstanding amount in his name and if those who still oppose fail and have to pay it's going to cripple him financially. He rather like most other wants to play it safe.

Can I make something clear again - not rumours, I am working here although as a medic; when you buy a tag it is only for that specific vehicle and you sighn for the vehicle. You are not registered for life and like some say fucked now - no sir, you just register a vehicle. If you sell this vehicle or decide you are going to avoid the toll roads you are free to de' register the vehicle. Yes we all know about the avis vehicle that was written off and still got billed on the back of a rollback. Why? Because e mails etc takes time. You simply remove the tag ( they will also advice you to do this) and de register it from the vehicle. You can now register another vehicle in this tags name (serial number) or decide not to use it again.

No need to feel sorry for any tag buyers. They may share your view that yes it is money making and rediculous and what ever else our corrupt Goverment will come up with, but you are not 'screwed now'. Keep it pre paid and up to date and you will have no worries at all for those that bought it.
Mine cost me next to nothing, use only 2 gantries a day but the beneffit is that it works on bakwena toll gates. No more waiting in a quee to pay, shoot past and away you go

Offline PierreO

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2014, 09:38:14 am »
So we must all show them they a bunch of runts and buy tags ? That will show them who is boss ! Seriaaas .

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2014, 02:08:06 pm »
some handy facts from JPSA in PDF attached

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2014, 05:16:22 pm »
i am sure people that get raped in the bum dont agree with it either , but you dont see them carrying vaseline ( e tags)  to make it easier for the bum shaggers
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Online Chukudeer

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2014, 08:01:58 pm »
So from the JPSA doc they must by law send you an invoice. This need not be by registered mail. So how will they prove that you received said mail? (Especially since we know the Post Office history)

Then they refer to the vehicle and not the user. So will they send my vehicle an invoice?   :lol8:

They must then prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was actually my vehicle......(even Scamrail refer to the many duplicate plates out there)
This after proving in the constitutional court that the hole e-toll thing is valid. 

Ye right

As before.....to all those that have registered and have tags, thank you for paying on our behalf.  :imaposer:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:14:24 pm by Chukudeer »
KTM 990R
Gas Gas 300 now we cooking
Lisdectia rules ko

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2014, 08:12:58 pm »
So from the JPSA doc they must by law send you an invoice. This need not be by registered mail. So how will they prove that you received said mail?

they can't and if a couple of thousand people say they got nothing, whilst the PO workers have stated their dislike in the system, the judge will have to have an opinion.... ;) ;D

Online mox

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2014, 08:16:06 pm »
I am still waiting for said invoice in any form or notification . So sanral  :middlefinger: :middlefinger:
Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2014, 08:24:01 pm »
I've used the highways extensively and I'm not really even interested to see my account - I'm not paying until a judge forces me to :sip:

Online mox

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2014, 08:26:32 pm »
 :thumleft:
Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline friggs

• Bike: Triumph 800 XC
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2014, 08:27:30 pm »
So I today I drove under 4 gantries. And the strangest thing happened, both my hands get stuck to the windscreen, giving Nazi Alli and his cronies the middle finger.

I do exactly the same thing every time I drive under one... It just happens, dont even think about it but as I pass underneath they shoot forward and up... strange.

Offline Mzee

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • Bikes: DL 650 Suzuki; Honda 250 Suzuki 125; Vespa
    • Mzee-Jaki
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2014, 07:01:09 am »
I am still waiting for my invoices.
Life is kind to those who afford it kindness

XT1200Z Super Tenere

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2014, 09:22:47 am »
got my first one as per sms , yesterday ........... how the fook did they get my number !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fukkem
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline Tommy Transalp

• Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
  • The Older I get... the Faster I WAS!
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2014, 11:48:17 am »
SMS scamming.... don't reply. They send out random "outstanding amounts" & threaten to hand you over. An SMS is not a legal document, and an invoice can only be valid if you have either signed a contract or the invoice itself. No invoice.. no payment. Only if you register for e-tag, does it constitute an "agreement/contract". Ignore the scumral, and they will disappear like the National Health Insurance did! I recon they will be forgotten by May this year!
I live in my own world...
But it's ok... they know me there!
Honda XLV 650 Transalp
Honda CRF230
Royal Enfield 500 Classic