Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: E-Toll Invoice  (Read 28971 times)

Offline Herklaas

• Bike: Triumph (all models)
  • Do it, you only live twice.
Re: E-Toll Invoice
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2014, 12:56:07 pm »
 :deal: Die Burger vandag, bls. 2 Mnr. Louis Tyler-Scott se pa is in Okt 2012 oorlede, het op sy selfoon 'n rekening gekry dat hy R612.00 skuld. Hy het twee jaar voor sy dood laas 'n kar gehad.Cyndy Poluta aanbieder by Eye Witness News het sms gekry dat sy R3 520. skuld .Sy se sy het die N1 al drie keer gebruik. Bejaarde dame van Kaapstad het 'n aanmaning gekry per sms sy was 15 jaar laas in Gautengeleng.
Wayne Duvenage van Outa se die stelsel raak vinniger 'n klug as wat verwag is. :biggrin:
Yamaha 50, Yamaha 400, 2 x Yamaha DR 350 LC, Honda CBX 550 F2, Honda TransAlp 650, Triumph Tiger 800 Xc,
Now 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 Xcx.and.. my favorite... 1996 Yamaha Tenere 660 5 valve single.

Online Tommy Transalp

• Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
  • The Older I get... the Faster I WAS!
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2014, 03:11:40 pm »
Some have been sent sms's where they don't live in Gauteng... and best of all don't even own a car!!..... Scamral is desperately looking to "spook" people into their unworkable & corrupt system. It appears that the system is failing and breaking down far quicker than thought! Whatever you do... DON'T Register for E-tag! :3some:
I live in my own world...
But it's ok... they know me there!
Honda XLV 650 Transalp
Honda CRF230
Royal Enfield 500 Classic

Offline MegaPix

• Bike: Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom
    • Kobus Schoeman Photography
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2014, 07:55:31 pm »
I stay in Polokwane... A friend of mine that never goes tomGauteng got a sms this morning

Farkin assholes
Kobus Schoeman
www.mega-pix.co.za/blog
www.ksphoto.co.za
Bryanston, Sandton 
Bike:  First ever - Big Boy 200  XTG, KLR 650, latest buy... Suzuki DL650 V Strom

Offline mox

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2014, 11:16:02 am »
Found 3 Transaction reports(3 pages each in total,. Correspondence,Transaction report, Copy Tax Invoice) and one Account Statement(two pages in total) in the post box this morning. They seem to be pretty accurate with the exception that none of them reflect transactions through 35 BEE-EATER(Atlas Rd Gantry) and 34ILANDA(Rondebult Gantry) - So that confirms those are offline.

None of the letters were registered but I believe this is not a requirement and JPSA confirms that.

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/government/94372-etoll-facts.html

So this is the way the tariffs are working, 33 Gull Gantry(no time of day discount was applicable in this case)

Class 1 VLN Rate: R6.38
Class 1 E-Tag Rate: R3.30
Class 1 Alternate Users Rate: R19.14 ( Where do they get this rate? It's 67% more than the standard VLN Rate and 83% more than the E-tag Rate)

The total indicated on the one invoice is R332.19 yet below the Total amount it states if I pay before the 26th on Jan it will be discounted to R133.19, What's this 60% discount for? . It also seems there is no seven day rule as they have threatened.

These clowns are thieves !

Some info on the tariffs: http://mybroadband.co.za/news/government/88719-e-toll-prices-what-some-might-pay.html

So what am I going to do? Wait for my summons and appearance in court  :thumleft:

Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2014, 01:06:33 pm »
mox, obviously those tariffs make no real sense and are purely there to 'force' us to get tagged

I will be waiting for a summons - if enough of us do that, which I believe, the courts will be very, very busy.....

Offline DeepBass9

• 2010 DL1000-'91 DR650 DAKAR
  • Bike: Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
    • www.dreamlodge.co.za
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2014, 07:34:12 pm »
When you guys get a tax invoice from SANRAL, don't forget to send it to SARS as a travel expense. It doesn't matter if you've paid it or not, a tax invoice is a legit expense.

But now if you do that and get a tax advantage of about 30% of the value of the bill, and after all of SANRAL's costs, Kapsches profit and the various other costs involved are deducted from the tolled amount,  the net effect will be farkall of the toll money goes anywhere near a road! What a pointless exercise.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:45:12 pm by DeepBass9 »

Offline Mzee

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • Bikes: DL 650 Suzuki; Honda 250 Suzuki 125; Vespa
    • Mzee-Jaki
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2014, 07:47:40 pm »
I am waiting for my invoice.  :sip:
Life is kind to those who afford it kindness

XT1200Z Super Tenere

Offline Tonteldoos

• Bike: Honda XL1000V Varadero
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2014, 11:11:54 pm »
did get an invoice..  but since Iam being invoice R17.60 for a R3.60 gantry they can either farkoff or wait...
Just a Q, how can they put up a sign stating the cost is R3.60 but then send you an invoice for R17.60?
Surely this is not legit
My thinking is if the sign states R17.60 but then you get Scamrall discount  for whateva reason being tagged bla bla, then may it is legit.
But for me this is misleading the public, Fraud comes to mind.. but then they are not called scamrall for nothing
Challenge = Innovation = Change

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2014, 11:21:27 pm »
yes, I've read that many think that that could be an argument, but I'm not really putting any effort into ducking and diving..... I'm in 'take us all to court and lock your tax payers up' mode now - flat ignore to Sanral from my side - I have STILL not received any notification from those fuckers, but even that doesn't interest me

Offline Rooikat

• Bike: Honda XR500
  • Honda XL500S
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2014, 08:20:35 am »
More and more complaints are surfacing and getting exposure in newspapers. As a service to provide a channel to register complaints about e-tolling, the DA has offered to assist:

"DA calls for submission of e-tolls complaints
Jan 16 2014 15:17 Sapa   

E-tolls

(Sapa)
Related Articles
E-tolls will cause deaths - ambulance body
No debt relief for e-tolls, warns Sanral
Ramphele: E-tolls creating big fiscal hole
Some complaints are genuine, admits Sanral
Sanral denies e-toll tag numbers claim
Sanral has 'bully-boy mentality' - Outa

Johannesburg - Gauteng motorists can submit e-toll complaints to the DA, which will pass them on to the National Consumer Commission, the party said on Thursday.

"It has become very clear over the past couple of weeks that the e-toll billing system is not working," said the DA's Gauteng premier candidate Mmusi Maimane.

"In fact, residents of this province are being unfairly bullied into paying their bills."

In a speech prepared for delivery in Soshanguve, he said motorists with complaints about the collection of e-tolls could e-mail enocentn@da.org.za or post a picture of the SMS or bill they had received on Twitter @DA_News, using the hashtag #No2etolls.

"Mounting evidence suggests that many of these bills are incorrect or are sent without due process or prior invoicing," Maimane said.

He told residents they would go through at least 14 gantries on a return trip between Soshanguve and Johannesburg, at a cost of almost R38.

"I have a plan to fight e-tolling both now and if elected premier of Gauteng."

Maimane has previously vowed to hold a referendum on e-tolling if he is elected as premier.

The DA has launched a court action challenging the classification of the bill governing the roll out of e-tolling.

On September 25, President Jacob Zuma signed into law the Transport Laws and Related Matters Amendment Bill, giving the go-ahead for e-tolling in Gauteng.

The DA believed the bill was incorrectly passed by parliament and signed into law by Zuma.

It contended that the constitution made a distinction between bills that had an impact on national government and those which affected provincial government.

The party maintains that the bill was incorrectly tagged as a national competency."

As an example from Thursday's Star:

"The only reason for cleaning things is if you want to mount, frame and hang them in your living room" - The famous CJC

"The older I get, the better I was."

"I don't care a f*** what it looks like, as long as it works" - The famous CJC

Offline Rooikat

• Honda XL500S
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2014, 08:41:48 am »
And some readers' complaints (Star 16 and 17 Jan):
"The only reason for cleaning things is if you want to mount, frame and hang them in your living room" - The famous CJC

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Kawasaki Versys
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2014, 08:17:16 am »
SANRAL gave me a credit , I now have more money in my account that what I started with???? Viva Sanral Viva !!!!!!

Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline Rooikat

• Honda XL500S
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2014, 08:19:58 am »
SANRAL gave me a credit , I now have more money in my account that what I started with???? Viva Sanral Viva !!!!!!

Ha, ha! I suggest you cash it before they wake up!

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2014, 08:35:32 am »
They really dont knwo if they are coming or going

How much extra?
:paw:

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key

Offline Chukudeer

« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2014, 12:07:00 pm »

It is payment for all the e-tag propaganda that you have been spreading.....bloody agent :laughing4:
KTM 990R
Gas Gas 300 now we cooking
Lisdectia rules ko

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Kawasaki Versys
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2014, 12:21:17 pm »

It is payment for all the e-tag propaganda that you have been spreading.....bloody agent :laughing4:

:biggrin:

hey, I better invoice em within 39 days for morethen
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline DeepBass9

• 2010 DL1000-'91 DR650 DAKAR
  • Bike: Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
    • www.dreamlodge.co.za
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2014, 12:23:33 pm »

That was a reward for being the only one to register.....

Offline Chukudeer

« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2014, 02:10:34 pm »
Whoooo Hooooo, I got an e-toll account for my bike trailer  :imaposer: :imaposer:

Nothing else, seems like it has been towing it self around Gauteng.  :ricky:
KTM 990R
Gas Gas 300 now we cooking
Lisdectia rules ko

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2014, 02:18:35 pm »
Whoooo Hooooo, I got an e-toll account for my bike trailer  :imaposer: :imaposer:

:lol8:
I'm amazed by how many mistakes there are....

3 of my friends have now received incorrect accounts and they have decided to just ignore them

I'm still waiting for my 1st account, which will also be ignored

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2014, 02:18:55 pm »

Has it been on the highway?
:paw:

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key