Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: E-Toll Invoice  (Read 28816 times)

Offline Koet

• T-Rex 700N "The Beast"!
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • Splash!
Re: E-Toll Invoice
« Reply #180 on: February 13, 2014, 08:19:05 am »
Some of you are lucky.  I'm STILL waiting for an invoice.  I'd like to frame it to someday show my little ones what the big ugly metal things over the highway were supposed to be used for.

My luck ran out yesterday.  I received my first etoll invoice sent via post office. 21Rand. :biggrin: where should I pay or should I wait for them to collect it? :lol8:

Hulle moerre.  Hulle kan daai geld by my kom persoonlik haal.  Dan kan ek vir hulle in hulle gesig sê om the fokof.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 09:14:09 am by Koet »
Only Bikers understand why dogs love to stick their heads out car windows.

Offline Sláinte Mhaith

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
« Reply #181 on: February 13, 2014, 09:10:56 am »

But something really interesting is the attached pic of the invoice. Seems we are no longer able to pay (hahaha! IF I was even thinking about paying this!  :imaposer: ) at a bank. Well, just another reason not to pay this invoice (ooh! a PUN!) any further attention.

Hm, wonder if the banks have told them to get f--ked as well - i hope so

Think it is just over the counter transactions they do not accept. They still accept EFT the way I see it.
Presume SANRAL don't want to accept the cost of over the counter transactions.

Offline Mr Zog

• Well fuck me, I'm a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XL500S
  • Without the gutter my mind would be homeless...
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2014, 10:28:09 am »

But something really interesting is the attached pic of the invoice. Seems we are no longer able to pay (hahaha! IF I was even thinking about paying this!  :imaposer: ) at a bank. Well, just another reason not to pay this invoice (ooh! a PUN!) any further attention.

Hm, wonder if the banks have told them to get f--ked as well - i hope so

Think it is just over the counter transactions they do not accept. They still accept EFT the way I see it.
Presume SANRAL don't want to accept the cost of over the counter transactions.

Well, as far as I know paper money is still legal tender in SA, and maybe I am not able to get to a Scamrail office to pay? And maybe I am under debt review and don't have ability to pay with a credit card? And there is no way I would EVER give them my CC details anyway... especially not over the phone.

And many citizens do not have access to internet or internet banking facilities...

Fukkem.  :ricky:
Young enough to know I can, old enough to know I shouldn't, stupid enough to do it anyway.

Offline alli

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Where to next?
« Reply #183 on: February 13, 2014, 01:52:29 pm »
Got my etroll invoices too. Yippee !! Now I can officially boycott payments.
GONE INSANE.....BACK SOON

KLR650 & DR350S & XR600R

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2014, 01:54:25 pm »
Got my etroll invoices too. Yippee !! Now I can officially boycott payments.

No need to buy Rizla'a anymore
:paw:

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key

Offline IDR

• <insert bias disclaimer here>
  • Administrator
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: NER-A-CAR
« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2014, 11:13:01 am »
Got an e-mail this morning.  Keep in mind I have an e-toll account for a vehicle that is yet to be registered in my name.

We wish to advise you that your e-toll Account balance is below the Low Balance Threshold which you selected upon registering your e-toll Account and that payment should be made to avoid your e-toll Account from becoming inactive which is a temporary suspension of your account.

Should your account become inactive the toll booms at conventional toll plazas will not open automatically and you will be required to pay at the plaza using an alternative method of payment.

If your e-toll Account remains inactive for longer than the allowed grace period, any outstanding balance on it will be handed over to the Violations Processing Centre which may result in additional costs being incurred.

Balance: R 2.76

:imaposer:

Still not received anything for the bikes ???
The three things you need to fix anything in the universe: duct tape, WD-40 and a hammer.  If it moves and it shouldn't, use the duct tape.  If it doesn't move and it should, use the WD-40.  Otherwise use the hammer.

Offline Chukudeer

« Reply #186 on: February 14, 2014, 12:55:55 pm »
I did,  :lol8: got one for my bike trailer...... :imaposer: :imaposer: Even sent the photo, ain't very clear but one can see the 2 enduro bikes on the trailer. Very funny!  :lol8: :lol8: Nothing for the Landrover towing the trailer......

So come on, send me the summons, I would love to take this one to court....
KTM 990R
Gas Gas 300 now we cooking
Lisdectia rules ko

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #187 on: February 14, 2014, 01:03:02 pm »
I just hope that people don't go and query these incorrect accounts with Sanral...... why waste any of your time, if you can do it all at once and embarrass Sanral in a court of law - I feel under no obligation to fix their mistakes :sip:

Offline Chukudeer

« Reply #188 on: February 14, 2014, 03:18:20 pm »
Yep, same with the caravan, sent me a photo showing a Hyundai bakkie with the caravan's plates. Will wait for the summons..... :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

The fun part of this is that the photo of the bike trailer only shows the trailers plate and not the tow car's plates at all. So please Mr. Prosecuter kindly proove that it was me...... :deal:
KTM 990R
Gas Gas 300 now we cooking
Lisdectia rules ko

Offline Cracker

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Top Biscuit!
« Reply #189 on: February 14, 2014, 08:42:29 pm »
In court, you gonna lose - we need this thing to die a death before then .......................
Don't let fear hold you back ..... take it with you!

Offline Sláinte Mhaith

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
« Reply #190 on: February 14, 2014, 08:44:49 pm »
I just hope that people don't go and query these incorrect accounts with Sanral...... why waste any of your time, if you can do it all at once and embarrass Sanral in a court of law - I feel under no obligation to fix their mistakes :sip:

Would it not be worth it to send them queries so that they can spend some more time chasing their tail?

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #191 on: February 14, 2014, 08:58:02 pm »

Would it not be worth it to send them queries so that they can spend some more time chasing their tail?

I don't believe so - they have massive budgets and can just employ more people or it will just delay the inevitable

I think if thousands fill the court rolls, it will send the strongest message

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #192 on: February 14, 2014, 08:58:22 pm »
In court, you gonna lose - we need this thing to die a death before then .......................

how?

Offline Offshore

« Reply #193 on: February 14, 2014, 09:24:56 pm »

how?
This thing will not die a sudden Death. There is too much at stake for them, they will anounce all sorts of sweetners like a Grace period without Penalties for first time offenders etc and slowly they will reel them in until we are all Farked. Our Justice System is farked anyway for small Offenders, you can duck and dive until Kingdom comes. So for us who think alike, fuckit lets have some fun and sing them a Hymn, Fuck him.

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #194 on: February 14, 2014, 09:36:21 pm »

how?
This thing will not die a sudden Death. There is too much at stake for them, they will anounce all sorts of sweetners like a Grace period without Penalties for first time offenders etc and slowly they will reel them in until we are all Farked. Our Justice System is farked anyway for small Offenders, you can duck and dive until Kingdom comes. So for us who think alike, fuckit lets have some fun and sing them a Hymn, Fuck him.

yip!  :thumleft:
I find it weird that many people piss and moan about the shitty govt, but when they get a once in a lifetime chance to fuck the govt around, they don't.... my strategy is not at all tiring for me, as it means I just do nothing, whilst Sanral runs around... and there are literally thousands of others, doing exactly what I'm doing

Offline Mzee

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • Bikes: DL 650 Suzuki; Honda 250 Suzuki 125; Vespa
    • Mzee-Jaki
« Reply #195 on: February 15, 2014, 06:02:41 am »

how?

yip!  :thumleft:
I find it weird that many people piss and moan about the shitty govt, but when they get a once in a lifetime chance to fuck the govt around, they don't.... my strategy is not at all tiring for me, as it means I just do nothing, whilst Sanral runs around... and there are literally thousands of others, doing exactly what I'm doing

Heeee the waiting game. :biggrin:
Life is kind to those who afford it kindness

XT1200Z Super Tenere

Offline Kneeslider

• Bike: AJS (all models)
    • Classic Cycle Cabin
« Reply #196 on: February 15, 2014, 06:17:46 am »
I have not received any invoices at all yet, just a few rude sms's.
Maybe it is because enatis still has my old box number.
Fvkem they won't see a cent from me, ever.
Well, maybe when I am standing in front of a magistrate and he tells me to pay, then I guess I will have to pay them their R10 a week, seeing it is all I can afford. 
Might get a court date sometime in 2054 if I am lucky. :lol8:

So to all the sheep with tags, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for subsidizing my pleasant daily commute on our world class freeways.  :lol8:

Offline Offshore

« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2014, 09:09:58 am »
Well, maybe when I am standing in front of a magistrate and he tells me to pay, then I guess I will have to pay them their R10 a week, seeing it is all I can afford. 

So to all the sheep with tags, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for subsidizing my pleasant daily commute on our world class freeways.  :lol8:
With e-toll cases added to the Court roll you will be lucky if you get a Hearing in 2064 ;D

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2014, 10:37:05 am »

same here - I changed my postal address last year in June when I renewed my car licence - my PO Box expired end Jan14, but my key still worked yesterday and I got an account from Sanral, so those morons did not update my address - that will probably be my last time that I will be able to check the PO Box, so I won't be getting any more accounts, through no fault of mine

Offline poplap

• Bike: Triumph (all models)
    • www.completewrp.co.za
« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2014, 02:33:54 pm »
We received our 1st account. R 1689.54....WTF. This is for 1 vehicle only.
"If we don't change, we don't grow.  If we don't grow, we aren't realy living"