Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Don't get Tagged! Together we can beat the system.  (Read 631 times)

Offline Xchallenge

• Jou Ma is 'n...
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
  • Braaap!
Don't get Tagged! Together we can beat the system.
« on: December 17, 2013, 11:48:32 am »
A little short clip I made yesterday:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OrQ-235Qe6E&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OrQ-235Qe6E&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

If you guys want stickers for your bikes or cars like the one's below, contact: Riaan@signs1.co.za

Reflective motorcycle size number plate being printed, 250mm x 160mm selling for R 30.00 each.

If you had a psychic midget who killed someone, you would have a small medium at large.

Offline Cracker

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Top Biscuit!
Re: Don't get Tagged! Together we can beat the system.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 11:54:22 am »
Looks to me like you're trying to go to jail
And if I wear one of those, so will I
Don't let fear hold you back ..... take it with you!

Offline mox

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 11:57:51 am »
Xchallenge, were are you based ?
Please PM me collection point?
Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline Xchallenge

• Jou Ma is 'n...
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
  • Braaap!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 12:02:07 pm »
I'm not selling them guys.
I'm just helping to promote them, my friend Riaan is printing and selling them:

I'd rather not give out his physical address, for obvious reasons, but he is based in Edenvale.
Contact him directly on Riaan@signs1.co.za or sales@no.etoll.gp

Use the stickers at your own risk. Read the fineprint:

Disclaimer

It is illegal to cover your licence plate with this sticker and it may also be illegal to affix it elsewhere on your vehicle. We are not advocating that you do anything illegal. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the law. Do your own research. We do not assume responsibility for your actions. This site and the artwork it contains are provided for information purposes only. What you choose to do with the materials published here is your own decision. An extract from the National Road Traffic Regulations pertaining to licence plates follows below. This extract is not necessarily exhaustive of the applicable laws. You have been warned. Please seek your own legal advice.
Extract from NATIONAL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATIONS, 1999, Chapter III, Section 35

"(6) No person shall operate on a public road a motor vehicle--
a. on which a licence number or anything purporting to be a licence number, which is not applicable to such vehicle, is displayed;
b. of which the licence number is in any way obscured or has become illegible, except if such licence number is temporarily obscured or illegible by reason of a cause beyond the control of the driver of such motor vehicle;
c. while, subject to sub regulation (2)--
i. any design appears on the number plate or if such plate is fitted to a number plate holder, on such holder;
ii. and there appears within 150 millimeters of the licence number applicable to such motor vehicle, a design, ornamentation, figure or letter which is not a component part of the standard equipment or construction of that motor vehicle:
Provided that the provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to a distinguishing sign of the country of registration affixed in terms of the Convention, or to a logo or landscape determined by the MEC concerned;"
(irrelevant text deleted - full text available here)

"g. in or on which a number plate is carried on which a licence number appears which is not applicable to such motor vehicle or anything purporting to be a licence number, unless he or she provides evidence that such plate was not carried with criminal intent; or
h. registered in the Republic, if each number plate, which complies with sub regulations (1), (2) and (3), displayed on the motor vehicle does not display the same licence number, letter type, colors, and logo or landscape."
Opinion

This section reflects our opinion on the law and should not be construed as legal advice.
NO.ETOLL.GP is clearly not a licence number and does not purport to be one. A sticker is also not a physical licence plate and can be clearly distinguished from one. The sticker depicts an Internet domain name that cannot be confused as a valid licence number or plate

Xchallenge, were are you based ?
Please PM me collection point?
If you had a psychic midget who killed someone, you would have a small medium at large.

Offline mox

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 12:04:52 pm »
 :thumleft: understood
Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline DIRT SKUNK

• Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
  • Hit the road open the throttle
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 12:09:38 pm »
Have we not learned anything from the ANC??
Have a march, toy-toy and systematically burn down the E-toll gantries
trash everything??
seems to work for RDP housing; schooling; service delivery; why not for R-tolling?
I don't believe they have the monie to replace them
DS
Love is? Tarmac, throttle wide open! and the pipes screeming like banshees
understanding "Madness does not always howl! Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey,  theres room in your head for one more?"
Honda 175XL rode, broke, fixed, then sold ;CB900 Bol'd'Or sold; BMW r100T & CB1100XX Super Blackbird