Please share your ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf skaap

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
OK please allow me one question?

What is the purpose of the Husky forum?
Short description of how I understand it:
Its an open forum where pro's and con's are shared. This allows anyone to make an informative decision about a specific topic.

Example, Ettiene2T pointed out that one can only buy OEM parts for the Husky in SA (if you can find stock) and that cheaper aftermarket options are not available. This post was seen as negative and simply deleted.
This is what I've noticed last week:
A complete 610 chain guide costs R1500. There is not one in country.
For Honda,Yam,KTM, I can choose from 3 different aftermarket options and the "primary drive"guide costs only R415.

I understand an open forum as a place where topic related truth's carry the highest priority- even if they hurt.
person who's not allowed to be named said:
As I have indicated before this is a dedicated thread for Husky TE610 owners and other interested WD's who have positive contributions or questions to post on General Maintenance
If I'm wrong and the intention of this forum is to only share the positives, then I'm afraid that I've stumbled into one of those obscured corners of the internet.
:patch: