Dark Jaguar XF - CL 08 ZT GP - Deliberately sideswiped bike and drove away.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasN

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
I realise this is not DS related but it is an offence against fellow bikers.

Dark Jaguar XF - CL 08 ZT GP in the Edenvale area. N3 heading towards N12 split (Gillooly's Interchange).

On the way back from a run this morning, a friend (Wouna) got side-swiped and the guy ran off. Keep an eye out for him, he has been reported.

From Brendon:

He first tried to take me off my bike, twice. Then decided to go for a soft target.

Luckily she kept it on two wheels.

No serious injuries, seen a doctor already. The report will be added to the docket.

The driver of the vehicle swerved across from the fast lane to the slow lane and made contact with my S.O's bike and her leg. He then swerved back across into the fast lane of the N3.

We were in the slow lane travelling towards the N12 split on return from a run to Harties this morning.

From Wouna McFall Du Plessis:

for the first time I experienced a tank slapper, because someone actually hit me... I dont know how I managed to save it, but I did. We did NOTHING to that guy, he deliberately went out of his way to cause harm... I personally think he tried to do to me what he did to Brandon, by swerving towards him. I just believe he didn't bargain on actually hitting me... I was totally out of his way, why cross 4 lanes?????? And then go BACK in the fast lane....