A once in a life time opportunity up for grabs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBull2007

Bachelor Dog
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Toby is an american who grew up in Peru and does a lot of community work like helping out the people in the Phillipines after the hurricane when he is not hiring bikes out to people in Peru.

Anyway me PM's me this afternoon telling me two he has two prepped Honda Falcons (400cc) in Cuzco which he needs to get to Huanuco where he lives, and asking me if I knew of anyone. He is willing to waiver the rental so long as you pay the fuel. All you need to do is to get to Peru and you could have a 2-3 week trip of a lifetime through the Andes mountains at very, very low cost. Plus you could meet me and we could go riding together!

Trust me when I say this: You should not miss out on this opportunity.

I'm guessing Toby needs to move the bikes in the next month or two but did not ask: So you can book your flights and let me know.

Now I know being South African, many of you don't anything west of the Atlantic so I did a basic route map for you.

South%20America-L.jpg

Trust me its more than a 15 hrs ride.
roiute1-L.jpg

Think 4000m high passes and amazing scenery, sunshine mixed with snow and light hail if you stay out too late.  >:D  :ricky:
zoom-L.jpg

The offer is open to anyone on a bonafide First come - First served basis. i.e you have the means and are willing to book the tickets.

PM me if you're interested.  :deal: