The Injury Database - ATGATT Advisory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuckyStriker

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
Please share your injuries in this thread.
The aim is not to have a grim reminder of potential harm but rather to illustrate what parts of the body are most likely to get injured and what sort of protective gear is the most important.
Each time someone submits an injury/bruise/break/fracture, I will colour the relevant bone in red to show which body parts of your comrades have already suffered and which you should therefore look out for.

It will also be of great help if you mentioned what kind of clothing you wore at the time of injury and what you would recommend to prevent said injury.

Skin injuries will not be listed since it is considered too minor. Organ injury submissions are welcome but they will not be illustrated (I can't copy the whole Grey's Anatomy onto this thread)

Please limit your submissions to motorcycle riding only. No bicycle or car accidents and no aches and pains left over from your track racing days. This tread is only dual sport relevant.
Don't be ashamed if you can't list anything; that would actually be a good thing.

You may PM me your injuries if you don't want people to know of them.

Hopefully this thread will help to minimise injuries and perhaps even save lives.
Thank you for your contribution