Akrapovic 1190 Mapping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manic

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Ok, for sometime now there was talk on the forum about the guys who did Akrapovic mapping via KTM Dealers, when they had Akra pipes fitted.

The Advice I got was to phone KTM in East Londen.

1190R said:
Jy kan vir Simon of Stacey vra by Wildcoast KTM, Oos-Londen. Tel: 043 722 4924

I phoned Simon this morning. He confirmed there was Akra mapping "they" load on the Customers bikes. When I started asking where they get it cause I need it, he said I must rather speak to Tracey as she is more clued up with this. He also changed his story saying the mapping will ONLY work on a Akra pipe, and  with my Leo Vince pipes, I must rather stay with the stock map, I will be better off  ???

I told him my Dealer downloaded the latest and greatest software onto their Computer on Saturday from KTM, and there is no Akra mapping to be found anywhere. He told me that it could be that KTM took the Akra mapping off, for some finetuning and maybe it will be available a bit later again  ???

He then asked that my Dealer rather phone Tracey, she will guide him how to do it.

So my Dealer phoned her..........

In short she said there is NO Akrapovic mapping, never been any  :pot: , and all they do is the normal Software upgrade launched via the Recall campaign  :peepwall:  :peepwall:  :peepwall:

So there you have it.

:pot:   :pot: