Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: daily commute - why not also post a quick video  (Read 3997 times)

Offline Bundu

• Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
Re: daily commute - why not also post a quick video
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 09:17:47 pm »
Not viewable on mobiles I'm afraid coz I used some of Rammstein for background music...

gute Musik! :thumleft: and superb editing :thumleft:, that I'm too stupid for  ;) ;D

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 07:46:52 am »
not a daily commute, but on my way home and testing the new camera.... ya..... no gloves..... will get some....  ;)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/e0Ahw66RNsM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/e0Ahw66RNsM</a>

Your video ends almost in front of my uncle and aunts house, you could be their neighbour
:paw:

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key

Offline Bundu

• Grey hound
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 10:50:54 am »
not a daily commute, but on my way home and testing the new camera.... ya..... no gloves..... will get some....  ;)

Your video ends almost in front of my uncle and aunts house, you could be their neighbour

;D I stay about 800m from there - just ended the video there, as software was struggling

Offline Mikie

• Kyalami - Jozi
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2014, 10:52:53 am »

;D I stay about 800m from there - just ended the video there, as software was struggling

They are the big house on the left at the next corner. My Grandmother also lives there, always in the garden, wave at her next time you see her  :biggrin:
:paw:

Pronounciation:
M-aai-kie
My-Key

Offline Bundu

• Grey hound
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 11:06:38 am »

They are the big house on the left at the next corner. My Grandmother also lives there, always in the garden, wave at her next time you see her  :biggrin:

will do!  :biggrin: