Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Registered letters - legal question  (Read 2364 times)

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
Re: Registered letters - legal question
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2014, 11:18:25 am »
Kilroy asked a question and everyone assumes its SANRAL related (just cos its here) and again the boring insults continue...wtf.... if you going to carry on down that path at least think of funny insults not the same repetitive gunk over an over again...

getting blacklisted I guess is no fun though ..... irrespective of how many there are its still no fun.

Bundu, hope to see you tomorrow in the lead of the procession .....and all the other ouens prone to insulting too...I want to see you okes in front leading the charge at 70km /h ...
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2014, 11:21:51 am »
I thought I'd read it somewhere.... it's part of the terms and conditions which e-tagged sheep sign when they register:

"If we send a notice to you by registered post at your address, we will be allowed to
treat it as if you have received it 10 calendar days after we posted it. This means we do
not have to prove that you did receive it after 10 calendar days."

what a flippen cheek, but tagged people probably deserve this.... and vaseline

have u lost yr mind? 

no organisation , be it sanral or sabc or pick n pay can "clause" you out of your rights.

plus us etagged ouens aint gonna get notices anyway ....  :ricky:
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • You said it, man. Nobody fucks with Jesus Quintana
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2014, 11:23:12 am »
Last Charge of the Light Brigade

I'm still keen on throwing manure at their HQ :laughing4: :biggrin:

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2014, 11:24:50 am »
Last Charge of the Light Brigade

I'm still keen on throwing manure at their HQ :laughing4: :biggrin:

me an ganjora with you leader ....... lets get 17 ouens together an really protest ...like hairy assed bikers would....not this namby pamby 70km procession on the highways to tell the govt how angry we are and hope to embaress them ...

like em ouens at CT international, we will make frontpage news, of course we may end up in gaol too but ce la vie of a revolutionary eh
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 11:25:42 am by IceCreamMan »
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2014, 11:25:59 am »
No dude - only 15 okes, then we can ride drunk and carry guns and shit :thumleft:

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 11:27:16 am »
No dude - only 15 okes, then we can ride drunk and carry guns and shit :thumleft:

but if we 17 and do all of that stuff without a permit SANRAL will be convinced we mean business.....u check ....
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2014, 11:51:07 am »
Kilroy asked a question and everyone assumes its SANRAL related (just cos its here) and again the boring insults continue...wtf.... if you going to carry on down that path at least think of funny insults not the same repetitive gunk over an over again...

getting blacklisted I guess is no fun though ..... irrespective of how many there are its still no fun.

Bundu, hope to see you tomorrow in the lead of the procession .....and all the other ouens prone to insulting too...I want to see you okes in front leading the charge at 70km /h ...

I can't understand how a tough guy like you that gets an e-tag and hides behind his wife as the reason for getting the tag, is so easily offended  ???

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2014, 11:52:08 am »
I thought I'd read it somewhere.... it's part of the terms and conditions which e-tagged sheep sign when they register:

"If we send a notice to you by registered post at your address, we will be allowed to
treat it as if you have received it 10 calendar days after we posted it. This means we do
not have to prove that you did receive it after 10 calendar days."

what a flippen cheek, but tagged people probably deserve this.... and vaseline

have u lost yr mind? 

no organisation , be it sanral or sabc or pick n pay can "clause" you out of your rights.

plus us etagged ouens aint gonna get notices anyway ....  :ricky:

I was simply quoting the T&C's YOU signed - obviously those are not applicable to us

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2014, 11:54:34 am »

I can't understand how a tough guy like you that gets an e-tag and hides behind his wife as the reason for getting the tag, is so easily offended  ???

come now - we've been through this.  I dont understand it either but by Thor, must we sodomise the horse after flogging it dead too?

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2014, 01:13:43 pm »

offended? nee ou .... u got it wrong

but more importantly , I get the feeling u not going to be there tomorrow, so you lose your right to insult .... :lol8:
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2014, 01:19:41 pm »
actually I will be there tomorrow

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2014, 01:20:23 pm »
then kiss and make up you two :biggrin:

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2014, 01:24:49 pm »
then kiss and make up you two :biggrin:

sodomise, kiss....u a sicko man   :peepwall:
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2014, 01:51:45 pm »

bwahhhhahahahqah   classic comming from  you    bwahahahahahaha     
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:53:38 pm by punisher »
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline Plaashaas

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2014, 08:10:12 pm »
Fark guys dont get emotional  :biggrin:

Its a legal question in most courts they will accept your postal address that you put on documents i.e. and a registered letter sent to that address as deemed to have been informed and received

You can k@k and kerm all u want and quote Zim's constitution even it is the law of RSA

Letter of demand via registred mail is accepted to have been placed in mora (in other words you farking owe us -- nothing said about not picking letter up)

PS black listing not unconstitutional the Credit Act actualy indicates that bad credit records MUST be recorded

This is also a fact in law

Employer may check credit records as well also perfectly legal -- so blacklisting not such a great idea for some

The above doesn’t mean that I agree with any of these issues but I have had enough experience  to know how the courts will rule

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 08:16:11 pm by Plaashaas »
Current rides: F800GS x 2

Id rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.

Offline T Rex

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2014, 08:12:40 pm »
Kilroy , you ignore it at your own risk .....

Offline NeelsK

• Bike: BMW (all models)
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2014, 08:44:21 pm »
PS black listing not unconstitutional the Credit Act actualy indicates that bad credit records MUST be recorded

True.  But I did not apply for farking credit now, did I?
~~~
R1200GS Adv (2011) - X : F800GS (2010) - X : R1200GS LC (2013) - X : F700GS (2014) - X : RnineT (2014) : R1200GSA (2012)

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2014, 06:08:17 am »

Its a legal question in most courts they will accept your postal address that you put on documents i.e. and a registered letter sent to that address as deemed to have been informed and received

You can k@k and kerm all u want and quote Zim's constitution even it is the law of RSA

Letter of demand via registred mail is accepted to have been placed in mora (in other words you farking owe us -- nothing said about not picking letter up)

Employer may check credit records as well also perfectly legal -- so blacklisting not such a great idea for some

The above doesn’t mean that I agree with any of these issues but I have had enough experience  to know how the courts will rule

You're missing the point. Just read the posts again.

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2014, 07:07:59 am »

You're missing the point. Just read the posts again.

Hope vrou ok ou
Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep