Would Appreciate you taking a look ............... Interesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tagsey1

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
OK I thought I would need a reasonable description to get eh guys to take a look at the Post

Ok so a while ago I posted on the Forum about our up and coming Trans Africa Trip in Aid of Charity, the response to something inherently part of the Wilddogs mindset, was Luke warm to say the least.
I should probably have linked something relevant to SEX or something inane to get the guys attention, which seems to get the best responses, not being Mr Negative but……….and  not forgetting anything related to Politics or amusing photos.
Any way things are moving along pretty well at the moment, website is up Facebook and all the Social Media online. Sponsors coming on board both for Equipment and Corporate steadily
Bikes in the pipeline, and some of the Kit. Camera Team is on board and talks between production companies are ongoing. Routing pretty much complete apart for a few hotspots, which may require re-routing. Southern Sudan may need a bit of tweaking…….. Ethiopia possible
Charities on board, and a children’s book related to the Event being prepped and Publisher discussions ongoing, a number of fund raising add-ons are being planned so all in all its moving well
Reason for the Post and after the first one I was a little doubtful but, looking for support from the Wilddogs  through Social media, LIKES and Shares (Also part of the learning curve) the more posts and like shares etc. Sponsors more return on their investment etc., quite a steep learning curve this whole process and totally different from my normal job, but all for the greater good
Thanks
Tagsey
Website www.castle2palace.com
Facebook castle2palace
Twitter @castle2palace