Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Do you carry any ID  (Read 4458 times)

Offline Divot

• Bike: Triumph 800 XC
Re: Do you carry any ID
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 12:19:00 pm »
I have heard to many story's over the ID when you are involved in and accident. I have created this to put on the tank it not only protects your tank or plastics but you can put on your ICE information as per layouts.
I envy every man that has not been to Africa, for he has so much to look forward too.

Offline Kerritz

• KTSSSSK!
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • What a SUPER-loss....DAMMIT man!
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2014, 12:26:37 pm »

So if the guy is happy there then you can get a learners to be let loose on the road, with a quick 'lets go ride in the traffic and see how you manage that' test to get your proper license.

Self dit is eintlik ook 'n joke as jy mooi daaraan dink!
Vorige skoeters: XT660E, TL1000R, 2006 R1200GSA, 2010 R1200GSA 30 Years Anniversary, CRF450R, CRF450X, DRZ400SM, 950 Adventure, 990 SuperDuke (ISM) 2012 R1200GS Triple Black, F800GS, Wolskoeter!

Kaapse Jelly Tot!

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2014, 01:10:11 pm »
I have heard to many story's over the ID when you are involved in and accident. I have created this to put on the tank it not only protects your tank or plastics but you can put on your ICE information as per layouts.

I am not sure anyone will notice that, esp if the bike is pranged - but then maybe I am biased as I hate those tank sanitary pad thangs anyway  ::)  Personally prefer it on person or helmet.
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2E  Husky 701E  BMW R100S

:ricky:

Offline Sprocketman

Re:
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2014, 09:27:42 pm »
Have a look at http://www.iceid.co.za/ I use one of their wrist straps when riding. They also do dog tags & ankle straps.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Offline Dirty Des

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2014, 04:04:30 pm »
Carry my Drivers Licence in my wallet along with a Medical Aid Card and Emergency 24 card.
Sometimes carry my ID book, top left pocket, left over from being in Magnus Malan's army way back before the Rhinderpes.
Have an aluminium bullet attached to the keys with all medical - (orthopaedic surgeon on speed dial - left over from show jumping) and next of kin contact details, hopefully that wont get stolen, but who knows what it's scrap metal value might be.
Use an ER 24 band when I cycle, but haven't used it on the bike.
Have ICE on my phone, Housed Doctor and Doctor friend are also listed.
Please God may I not need any of it.