DeWildt 3 Fences - 3 Huskys an HP2 and a BMW R80GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanB

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
After an extended break from our regular weekend rides TK and myself are trying to make up for lost time and get back into the swing of things.

So after a very pleasant ride last week in the veld around the Pamona/Bapsfontein area.  He called during the week and suggested a more technical ride.  I always enjoy that sort of thing - riding down smooth sand roads at high speed is just boring I find, tar is infinitely worse.

So after some discussion we settled of DeWildt, we had been there a few times, without doing anything too extreme.  I have never done the famous "3 Fences" route, so I suggest we try that.

Tony (TK) had done it a few times before so it was soon settled.

Tony phoned Straatkat and asked him if he would like to join us, who in turn invited a few of his mates along as well.

So it was decided that we would meet in Hartebeespoordt on Sunday morning and follow Tony's lead (or my GPS when we needed the occasional hint - DeWildt can be a tad confusing even if you have been there a few times).

Unfortunately no-one took many photo's - I took a few with my phone but not many.  We were there to ride not take photo's  :ricky: