The Ultimate Wilddog Challenge !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Ok, so there has been some bad (negative) energy on the Wilddog forum the last few days...

We all had our own opinions and we all were negatively influenced by the vibe....
That is sorted now....

Enough is enough......

Everybody had an opinion and some people took the initiative and declared their emotions online ( nothing wrong with that! ;) ) and others decided to rather keep their mouths shut
( like me  :eek: ). Let's put this behind us and focus on something positive....

Go and look at these threads:

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=10224.0

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=7789.0

This has been discussed on the the EV-thread today and I decided that we should stop the bla-bla-bla and start the do-do-do !!!!

So here is the plan :

We currently have more than 1800 members on Wilddogs.
If each of us would be willing to pay R50 into a bankaccount administered by the Wilddogguys we could make a big difference to the lifes of the real Wilddogs!
This is a species that is in desperate need of help. The African Wilddog is on the endangered list of animals and it is on the egde of extinction! Yes it is true !!
Our mascot animal is endangered ! Shocking is'nt it !

We have over 1800 members, and maybe not all is so active on the forum as we would've liked, so I'm going to post a modest challenge to the Dawgz.....

If at least 200 members can donate R50 in the next 2 months to this cause , the Wilddog forum would be in a position to donate R10 000 to the cause.
(200 member x R50 = R 10 000).

This is not a big challenge....

We can spend this amount of money just on beer on a good Friday ! (scary but true!!)

So here is the challenge :

I'm willing to put the first R50 down for this cause and I'm challenging all the Wilddog members to do the same or better within the next 2 months!

We are gentlemen here all around, who is willing to take up this challenge ??

Let us show that we really care and commit!

So who is going to make the second pledge ? (Remember I pledge R50 already! )

(I want pledges, the bankaccount detail would be published within a few days)

I dare you guys to show the true spirit of the Wilddog !!!

The lines are open............and the Operator(s) are waiting !!

Who is going to be first?

Status
Not open for further replies.