Middelton Lunch - 02 Feb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Barbier

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Firstly, thanks to those that attended. There were more that arrived at Middelton than initially anticipated.

The original plan was to leave the Co-Op in Kirkwood at 10H00 which was to allow those that wanted to go to church enough time to change and make the trip. After Jupiter sent me a a sms stating "op pad" I knew he would meet us at Paterson.

It is strange how long some people take to get changed after church and others' like Skaapkop bly by die verskoning "ek het nog nie gestort nie" :imaposer:

I know we are running late as usual and send Jupiter an sms saying the people are running late and get this in reply at 10H32 "Ag nee man, ek wag al"

Some of us hit the tar and meet up with Jupiter at Paterson and then carry straight on to Middelton.

Skaapkop and his crew hit the dirt road through Enon with some serious low flying. Everyone knows his bike does not have a speedo :lol8:

An arrival at Middelton it is good to see Knucklehead and Junior, Martina and then Ben Ten and his Missus (jammer maar naam vergeet Ben) and Wessie from Graaff Reinet

Once Skaapkop, Barries and Walker (non-dawg) arrived everyone's stomach muscles were tested to their limits.

A good chow was enjoyed by all and hopefully everyone made it home safely.

Once again thanks to all that took the trouble to come through for lunch and enjoy the ride.

To those that don't know, the Middelton Manor is a rehab centre where the "students" interact with the public to test their readiness for the world outside there...

Attachments

• Middelton62.jpg
    Middelton62.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 220