Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Never fear SA  (Read 5177 times)

dustsucker

Re: Never fear SA
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2008, 11:35:37 am »
Oops!, so sorry...., I've known you so long that I forgot for a moment there, but then again, arn't we all immigrants afterall?

I think you missed my point there, or maybe I didn't expess myself clearly.  
Looking around at the rest of the world, I'd rather be in SA for quality of life. This country still has more to offer than most of other countries and if we could just find a way to change the mindset of a couple of idiots in parliment, this could really become the ultimate place to live.

On the other hand, have you ever really thought what SA would be like if we had no crime, no strikes etc.........just think about it.........

It would probably be an over populated powerhouse concrete jungle filled with foreigners and no gravel roads...... just imagine!

+1 ghazeeeleeoon Fixit.

Offline Fidel

• Capo di Rompe Coglione
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 640 Adventure
  • U KANTE KILLE ME
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 02:21:32 pm »
Julle ouens het baie om te se, ne. :D

Ive just realised that one has to use these smilies and thing or everyone takes your comments moerse serious or offensive. ;D

I must agree, ;) the human concrete jungle they can keep. Thats not for me. Im a nature boy. O0

As for this coutry, :P its a beauty and wouldnt have it any other way, even with the miserable old timers from the previous regime. >:D

Offline allover

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2008, 04:24:51 pm »
I might be miserable and i might be old but if it wasnt for us "old regime" you might just not have been in this country at all. I agree this country is the best in the world it offers everthing for everyone
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Why tip-toe through life only to arrive safe at death's door?

Offline Hardcore

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2008, 08:41:12 pm »
I might be miserable and i might be old but if it wasnt for us "old regime" you might just not have been in this country at all. I agree this country is the best in the world it offers everthing for everyone

The "old regime" got this cuontry where it is today, and can we please stop being so sorry about the past.
Bikes Hookers Money

dustsucker

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 07:40:34 am »

The "old regime" got this cuontry where it is today, and can we please stop being so sorry about the past.
Couzz, the question is not where the country is today to me but where are we in this country....in our hearts and our minds? Just where are all of us "inside my friend/ diep binne in"  after this "old regime" got us where we are? Where are you and where am I? What made you choose that avatar with it`s slogan?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 08:37:55 am by dustsucker »

Offline Hardcore

• Pack Dog
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2008, 08:52:21 am »

Couzz, the question is not where the country is today to me but where are we in this country....in our hearts and our minds? Just where are all of us "inside my friend/ diep binne in"  after this "old regime" got us where we are? Where are you and where am I? What made you choose that avatar with it`s slogan?

If you look carefully you will see the avatar is the slogan of a diving operator that offers cagediving in Sodwana, so harm intended,but you choose to judge me already,and yes the country would not be here withuot the old regime, but what bothers me is where the cuontry is going with or without its past.
Bikes Hookers Money

dustsucker

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2008, 10:22:03 am »

If you look carefully you will see the avatar is the slogan of a diving operator that offers cagediving in Sodwana, so harm intended,but you choose to judge me already,and yes the country would not be here withuot the old regime, but what bothers me is where the cuontry is going with or without its past.

Couzzie, i simply asked you a question expecting an simple explanation, no judging from my side my friend.  How can i judge you before i try to understand you? I`m not blind and could see the shark and the sea. I have received plenty of those pics on e-mail before. As a rep that works with people on a daily basis you out of all people should have surely realised by now terminology like 'intensions and impressions'.

I was expecting something like: it is my buddy`s dive shop, i love shark cage diving. I don`t know the great white shark at all. Are they exclusive to South Africa/Africa? Are they called 'white shark or great white shark?. Not sure and that is why a ask.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:31:54 am by dustsucker »

Offline Fidel

• Capo di Rompe Coglione
  • Race Dog
  • U KANTE KILLE ME
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2008, 03:36:29 pm »
Hardcore, daardie rot byt.

Oom Allover, you cannot be that old if you ride such a beauty matcjien? ;) Im sure you feel like a laaitjie when you ride it.

I'm not particlulary keen on dwelling in the past, but just what can we learn from the past mistakes. There was plenty good, but also net so baaie kak.

Lets look at what we have now and where we can go from here.

We need to open up our eyes and realise we live in Africa, not Europe, or any other exclusive 'Staad'.
We will have to adapt to the changes and challenges of living in a re-developing & relatively poor nation.
We will need to become self sustaining and self preserving.
The governement will continue to focuss on the needs of its electors and feeding their own pockets, just as the previous goverment did, and new ones will continue to do.

With the changes has come a loss of skills and motivation of the previously empowered, and hopefully create a strong generation of newly empowered.

Now's the time to get off our asses and take some charge of our lives, no one else is going to.

Clans and segregation amongs people will continue, just as anywhere else in the world, but this time, this natural occurance won't be ruined by giving it an official name and legal stronghold.

My words for the day! :-\

« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 03:40:09 pm by Fidel Catso »

Offline Hardcore

• Pack Dog
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2008, 09:15:24 pm »

Couzzie, i simply asked you a question expecting an simple explanation, no judging from my side my friend.  How can i judge you before i try to understand you? I`m not blind and could see the shark and the sea. I have received plenty of those pics on e-mail before. As a rep that works with people on a daily basis you out of all people should have surely realised by now terminology like 'intensions and impressions'.

I was expecting something like: it is my buddy`s dive shop, i love shark cage diving. I don`t know the great white shark at all. Are they exclusive to South Africa/Africa? Are they called 'white shark or great white shark?. Not sure and that is why a ask.

So you are only interrested in my avatar because it has sharks in it? Well fuck me. >:D They are called Great Whites or just White Sharks, who cares I saw the irony in the slogan and thought it was funny , given the political situation in Africa,but one has to be so carefull of who to offend and who not.Fuck this I am done on this subject, you have yuor views and I have mine and we both think the other one is wrong, so fuck it.
Bikes Hookers Money

dustsucker

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 11:00:59 am »
Couz, i have not even begun to judge to but merely asking you questions trying to understand where you come from. This is a free forum and you can sport any avatar you want...unless the moderators decides diffirently. I might me offending vegetarians or alcoholics anonymous with mine? Who knows, no one has asked me about it.  If i show up at a female femenist burn you bra rally and i sport a huge banner with writing : ' iron my clothes you biaatches' surely someone is going to ask me what are my intentions? :D

Maybe you are stressed or find it difficult to express yourself in this language, i`m an Afrikaans speaking moegoe so it is hard for me,  but you have to ask yourself what others might think of you when they read your last reply....
What i can tell you is that with an attitude like that you belong on a KTM my friend, not a KLR. ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:03:39 am by dustsucker »

Offline Hardcore

• Pack Dog
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2008, 11:28:47 am »
What i can tell you is that with an attitude like that you belong on a KTM my friend, not a KLR. ;D

Ek kan nie 'n KTM bekostig nie ;D
Bikes Hookers Money

dustsucker

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2008, 11:35:34 am »
ek ook nie, maar dan aan die ander kant couzzie, ek het ook nie die coljones vir een nie, lyk vir my jy het. ;)

Offline Fidel

• Capo di Rompe Coglione
  • Race Dog
  • U KANTE KILLE ME
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2008, 11:40:24 am »
Ag julle praat so naais oor my KTM. :D

Wat het van Oom Allover gebeur. Ek dink hy is nogsteeds gatvol vir die Laaitjies.

Offline fixit

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2008, 12:08:05 pm »

Wat het van Oom Allover gebeur. Ek dink hy is nogsteeds gatvol vir die Laaitjies.

Fidel.....read again! He's saying people with kak attitudes belong on KTM's ;D
Happiness is not getting what you want, but appreciating  what you already have.

Offline Fidel

• Capo di Rompe Coglione
  • Race Dog
  • U KANTE KILLE ME
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2008, 01:34:04 pm »
Ya, but once on da KTM, all problems melt away.

You guys turn into KTM owners when you climb on, pissed that nothing works right.

Offline fixit

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2008, 10:08:08 pm »

Now look what you've done. :( Oom Allover hasn't posted again.....at all.....anywhere!)
Happiness is not getting what you want, but appreciating  what you already have.

Offline Runner

• Forum Vendor
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 790 Adventure R Rally
  • Willearea
    • Off Road Cycles
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2008, 10:18:24 pm »

Now look what you've done. :( Oom Allover hasn't posted again.....at all.....anywhere!)

Wag maar hy sal weer terugkom. :-\
OFF ROAD CYCLES:
012 333 6443/087 808 3649/ 087 808 3650
WhattApp 082 823 4714 | info@offroadcycles.co.za
22 Blesbok Ave, Koedoespoort Industrial, Pretoria.

Offline The TRANSPORTER

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2008, 08:57:05 am »
Jip die kat kom weer want hy wil nie lank wag..... ;D ;D
I told her i was married, she said 'me too, who cares, lets ride!'

Offline allover

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2008, 01:09:13 pm »
Hello boys, I am back in the good old anti apartheid azania again  >:D
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Why tip-toe through life only to arrive safe at death's door?

Offline Maya_The_Bee

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT660
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2008, 08:46:39 pm »
Well said..... now who's gonna help me with my bond payments???

:imaposer:

bout the rest of the conversation,

life can be dangerous anywhere in the world..fear , violence crap this that, SA ,its a beautiful place .over where i grew up it was 16 mil people in one city , live in flats all ure life, even if u make enough theres no space for a house in the city.all flats. caged f-rkin clostrofobic ! i saw the horisons here..what a great feeling seeing those mountains after seeing the skybreakers n stone covering the sky with fumes n crap n dirt..idont like that sort of dirt..i like the SA kind..

when its ure time its ure time , no matter what the cause. what will be will be, fare or not. doesnt mean i must sell my house here n duck back to istanbul. i love it here, dont focus on that, be alert(everywhere in the world), but live , n ride more .